Search results

1. tom t

RARB'S

I believe they do m8. hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along shortly. Have you tried a search?
  2. tom t

I might just have a mental breakdown figuring out what I need for a gauge meter control unit

Not sure about the threads it's been a while since I've put gauges on one. But the oil filter housing has a spare whole for you to link a pipe into. So don't think you need a sandwich plate.
  3. tom t

New toy!

Very nice! Is this the limited edition??
  4. tom t

So Here’s a Vid of Me Spinning Off Track.

Love the wiper initiation. And the piss head story
  5. tom t

Cheers for you're input guys!!! Would be wicked to have somewhere to stick it away for a while!! Will see what I end up doing.... Dithering most likely
  6. tom t

Thought I'd seen some dropping in price a bit just lately! Definitely seems like the drop before they go back up! Which as you say sparkie has got to be pretty inevitable with the rate of them being broken!! Has all the mods for stage 2. Just the pesky gearbox issue!!
  7. tom t

Obviously what someone is willing to pay lol So how much is a good condition cupra r worth with 95k miles??? Thinking if I do the couple of jobs on mine and try and get top dolla for it . I'm thinking around 3.5k?? or try an sell as is!? Or will it struggle to sell. With people not wanting...
  8. tom t

Starter motor small cable.

Yeah unfortunately the spade connector has come out with the female part still in inside it. Looks like that isn't the original connection there either. Have managed to get another spade connector slid into the starter all working again
  9. tom t

Starter motor small cable.

So I have just found the small single wire going to my starter motor has snapped. Hence the car not starting. Unfortunately it has snapped from inside the connection where the female spade connector goes over the female part. Any ideas on how to fix this without the need to replace the whole...
  10. tom t

OBD Eleven - How and Where to

Didn't want to start a new thread ya see. Knew I should have Sure I'm using the latest version an pro version. Just deleted app data. Low an behold it all worked fine for a minute whilst looking though engine data an then its done it again
  11. tom t

Didn't want to start a new thread ya see. Knew I should have Sure I'm using the latest version an pro version.
  12. tom t

Anyone had this problem with obdeleven!? When I am trying to log. I am constantly getting not available messages! When trying toadd them to the charts I want to log!! which is really frustrating any suggestions!? Thanks
  13. tom t

Cupra r gearbox torque

You're not wrong there bud about the contradiction lol
  14. tom t

Cupra r gearbox torque

Cheers bud in the Pic n010-0146 that shows the number 3 bolt as 100nm In this Pic uve uploaded N34-1049 the 3 bolts there, I cant seem to find there torque anywhere I have gone with 40nm for now as is stated for m10 bolts. Just seems in my eyes as it could be more What ya think?
  15. tom t

Cupra r gearbox torque

Awesome. Cheers What are you're thoughts on these bolts I have got from stealers to replace them with. They don't have the collar at the top. Just thread all the way. Are these going to be OK? Isit just cost cutting from vag? Or is there a different part number for the collared bolts
  16. tom t

Cupra r gearbox torque

They seem more like the dogbone mount setting tbh. As it states the setting for them to bolt to subframe which the dogbone does. I'm after the mount from the side of the gearbox to the mount on the chassis leg. Would be greatfull if you could check them for me bud! Thanks again!
  17. tom t

Cupra r gearbox torque

For some reason I cannot for the life of me find the torque settings for the 3 gearbox mount bolts that hold the gearbox to the gearbox mount! I'm sure I had a good thread with the settings bookmarked! If someone could help with the torque settings for all the gearbox mounting bolts that...
  18. tom t

o2m shim?

Depends if it allready has the shim in there mate as I think you'll find some have it allready an some don't. Not 100% sure if theres a way of knowing if you have it or not without taking the end cap off. If you even have the end cap?
  19. tom t

Gearbox (ratios)

Can anybody tell me how the final ratio in top gear from this pics will effect rpm/speed thanks. Not sure if it's bigger the number the lower thr revs for said speed. Or if its higher the number the higher the revs would be for the said speed.