Search results

1. adamb87

Random rear wiper !!

Rear wiper has a mind of it's own. Just started today with this bitch Ciara. It works when asked to but then continues randomly. Not sure if it's a bad relay or some water has managed to get into something. Any ideas people?
  2. adamb87

Rotary noise from front wheels-wheel bearing?

Turnes out mine was tyres
  3. adamb87

Heater resistor failure

Thanks very much for this guide. Just changed mine now and all is good, apart from my hand:1st:
  4. adamb87

ok. just realised our car is still in warranty by around 8 days so its booked in for wednesday to see what they say :-)
  5. adamb87

Changed front wheel bearings nowlights on dash?

abs sensor been put back correctly? did you diy ?
  6. adamb87

did you sort it out yourself? or did you take it to a garage? think i have a front bearing on the way out. Annoying considering its only done a tad shy of 40k miles.
  7. adamb87

Rear heated screen really poor?

Well im back again and now in my 3rd MK5. This time we have the 5 door 1.2tsi. After a couple of days i have noticed that the rear heated screen is taking an eternity to clear. I never remember the 2, 3 doors we had to be poor. I can hear the relay click when you press the button also. Think it...
  8. adamb87

Possbily a leon(new car)

Don't get me wrong I love the st. And the noise is immense from the 5 pot, but nursery fees are too god dam expensive so something has to give Haha
  9. adamb87

Possbily a leon(new car)

Doesn't sound bad compared to my average 22mpg on the ST !! Was trying to get everything nice and cheap as a bit of a cost saving excercise as we now have a six month old .
  10. adamb87

Possbily a leon(new car)

No not considering dervs. Don't do enough mileage for it and sick to death of the dpfs. Ye think it may be the 1.4 just so I may be able to have a little fun from time to time haha
  11. adamb87

Possbily a leon(new car)

So after been running a focus st225 for a couple of years I have now decided something cheaper to run is in order. Filling up every 2 minutes is getting a bit long in the tooth now :p So I have strated looking at mk2 with the 1.2tsi and 1.4tsi engines. Used to own the 1.4tsi cupra and still...
  12. adamb87

Ibiza Cupra Tdi

Looks a nice motor you have there. Keep up the good work.:)
  13. adamb87

any info anybody??

There doenst seem to be anything too drastic there but im coming from a corsa vxr haha fuel economy sounds exactly the same as the vxr also so happy days :)
  14. adamb87

any info anybody??

Hi, so its been a while since i have been on here from when i owned my mk5 ibiza cupra. I have stumbled across this car whilst i have been mooching around the trader and now i think i have fallen for it haha does anyone happen to know of a previous owner for it? Also calling on other cupra r...
  15. adamb87

Lowered the car on a 35mm Apex Lowering Springs Kit

i don mind apex for looks but they are a bit firm haha
  16. adamb87

Lowered the car on a 35mm Apex Lowering Springs Kit

let bit settle down for a week or so. all is not lost yet haha
  17. adamb87

Bye Bye Ibiza

excellent. nice to see people sticking with the seat badge :)
  18. adamb87

Leon cupra extreme simulator!!

cool :)
  19. adamb87

Spawney's White Cupra

good to see your looking after her :) how well does it turn out !! used to spend hours and spent a fortune on waxes for it haha
  20. adamb87

Spawney's White Cupra

likin it mate. hows the miltek ?? one of them mods i never managed getting done on her :(
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.