Search results

1. steroidchris

Check left reversing light?

Thanks chaps. It's been alright since, I'll wait until it does it again before I have a look.
  2. steroidchris

Ah right, ok. I'll have to have a look then. ?
  3. steroidchris

I haven't but isn't it an led unit rather than a lamp?
  4. steroidchris

It was ok yesterday, maybe the lamp is on its way out and throwing up random warnings?
  5. steroidchris

It's standard as far as I know, came straight from the dealer, brand new?
  6. steroidchris

Hi been a while since I've been on here. Just got a 2019 Cupra lease car. Just been out and noticed a warning message saying check left reversing light. Checked it and its working?? What else am I supposed to check about it? Any body had anything similar? Thanks.
  7. steroidchris

DPF or EGR delte??????

The dpf light will still come on when you switch the ignition on, mine does. If, when you're driving it about and it feels like a bag of nails and idles at 1000rpm, it'll be doing a regen and so, the dpf will still be there. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
  8. steroidchris

Team Dynamics Imola 18"

Not the best picture. Mine are 18's and I'm certain they are an et35. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. steroidchris

FR TDi Gone Sluggish !!

Mine hasn't felt great either the last couple of weeks. Never thought about the hot weather. Does having the air con on kill any power cause I notice it when thats on? Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  10. steroidchris

DPF light on but I have No DPF!?

It'll be a sensor. Happend to mine shortly after having the delete. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  11. steroidchris

So I'm looking for a newer car, tried out the GTC VXR tonight

Just wondering if you'd considered the Alfa Giulietta Cloverleaf? I personally wouldn't be able to afford the Cloverleaf but I'll definitely be looking at the 1.4 multiair version that they do when I change cars. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  12. steroidchris

Recent revo remap @ Gti international

I'm sure remap companies check for fault codes before remapping and if there are any issues, don't do anything until they can be rectified. Was it definitely Revo doing the map or some cowboys "offering" a Revo map? Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  13. steroidchris

Pirelli/continental or Goodyear DECISIONS!!!

I've got Pirelli p zero rosso's on. Never again, road noise is terrible and the wear is really bad too. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  14. steroidchris

Water leak under car?

It'll be condesate dripping off the air con unit under the car. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  15. steroidchris

The drawbacks of being 'sensible'

A better paid job or a lottery win is all you can hope for then. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  16. steroidchris

The drawbacks of being 'sensible'

I don't actually get this thread? It seems like you're trying to make out that you are hard done by. You've got a house and a car which you are able to pay for cause you have a job and earn. You are living by your means and unfortunately, this is life. I'd like to earn more money and have a...
  17. steroidchris

Leon TDI FR MK2 DPF Light?

Didn't the garage give you a price? Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  18. steroidchris

Fuel?

Unleaded is roughly £1.33 a litre, if you did 100 miles on £20 then you're looking at around 30mpg. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  19. steroidchris

Tyres online

There's loads mate. Just do a google search. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  20. steroidchris

FR+ and Supercopa grills.

A trivial thread but I can't understand why the Supercopa doesn't get the honeycomb grill like the FR+? Maybe a black surround rather than the chrome as well.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.