Search results

1. Tomas

Forge splitter r to 007p

I had 007p, then I bought a SplitR, took it off for the last 7/8 months because it was making me drive in such a way to use a lot more fuel and would occasionally cause limp mode (incorrectly adjusted on my part I expect), put it back on today, so much much more fun...
  2. Tomas

Driving Tips?!

It does sound like somethings wrong tbh, my LC feels like its on rails! Funnily enough I had a mk1 GTi that felt like a boat. :/ You got a mate in a garage or something that can get it on a ramp for you? Could be any number of things...
  3. Tomas

MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

Go on then, where's it from? I'm gonna have to get one...
  4. Tomas

Honest views wanted!!!!

The LCR; sooo much more fun to drive, which, if like me you dont actually need a car is the most important thing!
  5. Tomas

How to get dead bugs / bird sh*t residue off?

Apply wet tissue; drink cup of tea; wipe off bird turd.
  6. Tomas

LCR 225 Variable Boost Problem - Help Please?!

Any joy yet mate? I have a similar problem... its v. annoying!!!!
  7. Tomas

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Oldest first... '94 Landrover Defender 2.5 Tdi - Complete beast, awesome first car! '94 Renault Laguna 2.0 RT Airflow - Was kind of a shi**er, but I loved it. '87 Mk1 VW Caddy 1.8 GTi - In candy rust '97 Saab 900 2.0 Turbo - Fast but cornered like a bag of smashed crabs :L '02 LEON Cupra 1.8...
  8. Tomas

LCR n00b - Please shed some light

30 miles a week in stop start traffic? Buy a bicycle and an LCR for the weekends lol
  9. Tomas

forge spliter

Lol the woosh is why I replaced the 007! Why else bother...
  10. Tomas

forge spliter

Yup
  11. Tomas

Show Me Your Deflectors...

Same again... sweeeeet wheel colour!
  12. Tomas

Cheers Lee, lol i'd been on that thread before but followed the thread you posted on the first page of it, never came back to check the rest! Cant wait to do it!!
  13. Tomas

Ahreet Lee, awesome Leon! Was wondering where you got your quickshift pin from? Sorry if someones already asked this!
  14. Tomas

18s on an un-lowered leon cupra

Harsh, but true...
  15. Tomas

Forge Split R - A Rough Guide

We should start a tread for peoples Leon DV videos... :whistle: I need to get a life. :lol:
  16. Tomas

Forge Split R - A Rough Guide

Mines been sweet just put it on the way it came lol! Put it a little way clockwise (4clicks?) and it seemed to increase lag in a lift off-press again situation, so back almost to the preset now... Love the Pssssshhh, turbo power sucks without it (no pun :L) :lol:
  17. Tomas

leon 4x4

:worship:
  18. Tomas

Total n00b questions

If your guage is anthing like mine its probably lying... sometimes overtaking someone seems to use a tenners worth of fuel lol....
  19. Tomas

2001 Leon Cupra

Okay so visited Longlife again today about getting the front half i.e. downpipe and cat, of the exhaust done (already have stainless back-half), I'm considering getting it made with removeable de-cat pipe so I can bolt the old one in once a year... I realise the legal issues here lol, but saves...
  20. Tomas

rally sound

PM'd you :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.