Search results

1. ballyg

Knocking noise from glovebox on Ibiza fr tdi

Yeah mate it was something to do with the air recirculation motor for the air con. Mechanics quoted me scary money for a fix as it would have involved removing the dashboard and air bag to get at the motor. So in the end I just unplugged the connector to stop the motor from working and the...
  2. ballyg

Crap week

Over the worst of it now thankfully. Last couple of days were rough but starting to feel human again
  3. ballyg

Crap week

I've 2 new front tyres and spent the week watching and rewatching all the toy storys with the wee man so all isn't too bad 👍
  4. ballyg

Crap week

Last Thursday had a blow out on motorway. Nothing open so had to use emergency call out. £140 for 1 tyre😭. Guy mentioned the other front tyre wasn't in good nick either so went out next morning and got a new one for that @£57. Out for dinner on Friday night with family. Baby that was in the...
  5. ballyg

Adblue not registering

Edit. I'm a tube. Hadn't even filled the minimum amount up. Fired another bottle in and range updated instantly 🤣🤣
  6. ballyg

Adblue not registering

Hi folks. Have a 2019 Leon st 1.6tdi. adblue warning has been on for a while so thought I'd finally get some. Went to halfrauds and bought 3.5 litres as my range was still showing as 1000 miles. Emptied the bottle into the adblue tank but range hasn't updated on dash. Now showing 900 miles...
  7. ballyg

Bye bye Ibiza fr

new wheels ?
  8. ballyg

Bye bye Ibiza fr

Traded my wee 15 plate fr TDI in for a 2019 Leon SE dynamic estate. Sad to see the fr go but I needed more space for the family. Pretty pleased with it soo far I must say. Big upgrade on toys inside
  9. ballyg

Knocking noise from glovebox on Ibiza fr tdi

Hi, everytime I turn the ignition on now there is a knocking noise coming from behind the glovebox on the passenger side. Only happens for 10/15 seconds then stops again. Has anyone came across this before and if so how did you get it fixed? Cheers
  10. ballyg

MK5 Ibiza aftermarket Centre armrest

Was easy enough to install. Just had a sheet with 4 steps to install included. You get everything you need but u might want to use a socket set to get the screws through the bottom of the cup holder. The other cover came as a spare with the set Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  11. ballyg

Yeh it's pretty decent. Doesn't feel like you could put your full weight on it but definitely sturdy enough for resting Ur arm. Has made the car much more comfortable on the motorway. Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  12. ballyg

Much better Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  13. ballyg

Got the armrest installed. Not as easy as they made out in their instructions but I am the least capable person at doing things like this so must be easy enough. Think I might change the cover tho as the leather look is too shiny. Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  14. ballyg

Ended up ordering an armrest off eBay. Came from the tuning fanatics shop in Germany. Only cost £40 and p+p of £15. Must say I'm impressed with it soo far. Haven't installed it yet but will post pics when I do. Putting it together seemed quite easy and it fits well in the rear cup holder. Just...
  15. ballyg

Aye that's a good shout actually. Never even thought of a breakers. Only problem is it is rare to come as a standard thing on this model and most have been optional extras. Can't hurt to check though Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  16. ballyg

F*ck that mate. Too expensive. Can get decent looking pro Tec ones on eBay for 40-50 quid Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  17. ballyg

Recently became the proud new owner of a 15 plate 1.6TDI FR after 7 glorious years with my wee Mk4 1.4. Was also looking at the Leon 1.6tdi but was paying the same money for a 13 plate with more miles on it than the ibiza so the decision was easy. Although my car history is now: mk3 ibiza - mk4...
  18. ballyg

Coolant reservoir

Cant find a link for tesco but heres one for Halfrauds. Think it only cost me £2...
  19. ballyg

Coolant reservoir

I had the same trouble with my MK4 ibiza last year. was filling it up every couple of days. I first thought that it was due to me not topping the engine oil up as this was nearly dry too. But it kept happening even after the oil was topped up. I just bought some of that Holts Radweld stuff from...
  20. ballyg

Knocking whilst turning

same problem mate. one big knock when its nearly at full lock. didnt think anything of it until i looked at this post lol. maybe have to get it looked at
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise