Search results

1. ballyg

Crap week

Last Thursday had a blow out on motorway. Nothing open so had to use emergency call out. £140 for 1 tyre😭. Guy mentioned the other front tyre wasn't in good nick either so went out next morning and got a new one for that @£57. Out for dinner on Friday night with family. Baby that was in the...
  2. ballyg

Adblue not registering

Hi folks. Have a 2019 Leon st 1.6tdi. adblue warning has been on for a while so thought I'd finally get some. Went to halfrauds and bought 3.5 litres as my range was still showing as 1000 miles. Emptied the bottle into the adblue tank but range hasn't updated on dash. Now showing 900 miles...
  3. ballyg

Bye bye Ibiza fr

Traded my wee 15 plate fr TDI in for a 2019 Leon SE dynamic estate. Sad to see the fr go but I needed more space for the family. Pretty pleased with it soo far I must say. Big upgrade on toys inside
  4. ballyg

Knocking noise from glovebox on Ibiza fr tdi

Hi, everytime I turn the ignition on now there is a knocking noise coming from behind the glovebox on the passenger side. Only happens for 10/15 seconds then stops again. Has anyone came across this before and if so how did you get it fixed? Cheers
  5. ballyg

MK5 Ibiza aftermarket Centre armrest

Recently became the proud new owner of a 15 plate 1.6TDI FR after 7 glorious years with my wee Mk4 1.4. Was also looking at the Leon 1.6tdi but was paying the same money for a 13 plate with more miles on it than the ibiza so the decision was easy. Although my car history is now: mk3 ibiza - mk4...
  6. ballyg

ibiza sport alloys

Hi, picked up a set of the 7 spoke ibiza sport alloys for cheap and was just wandering if anyone had ever sprayed them black? thinking of doing it myself but just wanted to see if anyone had done it before?
  7. ballyg

Exhaust tip

Was jus wonderin if there was an exhaust tip that would fit my ibiza. the exhaust is pointing donwards and hidden by the rear bumper. dont want anything noisy just for the look lol Help much appreciated
  8. ballyg

Vinyl wrapping number plate sections ibiza mk4

I have a facelift model mk4 and im hoping to get the number plate sections on the front and back vinyl wrapped. can anyone tell me if i need to remove the bumpers to do this or is it as simple as just sticking it on? Much appreciated
  9. ballyg

Mk4 facelift number plate section

Does anyone have any idea how much getting the numberplate section front and back painted would be? Like stezo has done?
  10. ballyg

Front headlights condensation mk4 ibiza

Jus got the car back from the garage and they didnt get rid of the condensation in my front lights. i really cant be bothered dropping it back down to them as it will probably take them weeks to sort out cause they like to do things slow lol. Is ther any quick and easy way i can do this myself?
  11. ballyg

2006 facelift ibiza stylance

I got a good tip from a user about painting the number plate section of the back bumper to give an fr/cupra look to it instead of buying a new bumper. If anyone has had any success with this would it be possible to upload a pic?
  12. ballyg

k&n air filter for 1.4 ibiza stylance 2006

Hi guys. was jus wondering if anyone has fitted a k&n air filter and if it made much of a difference?
  13. ballyg

2006 Ibiza Stylance 1.4

Hi Guys Completely new to this sort of stuff so go easy on me. Jus bought myself a 2006 ibiza stylance 1.4 last week. can anyone advise on cheap and easy mods i can carry out? First off i need alloys lol :help:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise