Search results

1. "Facelift" Headlight question!

Thanks for the help guys. :)
  2. Help :)

Alright mate, I'm not in the area, haha, but this guide in the FAQ section may help you..? http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109092
  3. "Facelift" Headlight question!

I have a 2005 Ibiza Cupra and I'm after a new passenger headlight. I have found one for sale that is for "2006 - 2008" models as it says on the ad. Will this match my driver's side one, or is the facelift headlight any different? I can't really tell from the picture, it's not that great.
  4. Cupra wheels

I had my wheels refurbed and powercoated in anthracite, I love 'em.
  5. Headlight Lens Colour on Cupra..?

Panel gap was due to me taking the pictures whilst in the process of putting it back on after fitting HIDs. I took the lights out to do it. :) Mm yea I'm going to leave them a while and see what happens, may sort itself out. As for it affecting the colour, I wasn't sure if a slight tint may...
  6. Headlight Lens Colour on Cupra..?

That's strange, I have no idea why they would do this? Haha. :D
  7. Headlight Lens Colour on Cupra..?

Helloooo, I've got a a query about my '05 Cupra. A few weeks back I noticed that the driver and passenger side headlights are a very slightly different colour. The pictures show you that the driver's side is clear, whereas the passenger side has a slight blue-ish tint to it: Drivers...
  8. how much on standard clutch

When I got my Cupra TDI remapped the guy said that a safe limit is 300lbs/ft for a standard clutch.
  9. Custom made LED sidelights

I like the look of them, might give it a go.
  10. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Tizilla
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members