Search results

1. negy

Will Cupra parts fit the Ibiza FR?

look on my thread
  2. negy

GTI international

dont think SCN have got one this year as it was too late to organise. but if your looking for a club stand Ibiza owners club has got one on. im on stand for them this year but only for saturday
  3. negy

Milltek for Ibiza FR 59

none-resonated is the one id go for ive got it and you get more of a pop when changing gear and sounds alot better
  4. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

Thanks ! Here's the link for the indicators http://www.dectane-tuning.com/led-side-marker-vw-seat-skoda-ford-black-sv04alb_50975.html
  5. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

Update !! :d bought a forge intercooler and had it fitted ^ picture of it fitted Had it remaped REVO Stage1 at last best money ive spent on car the power and torque is mind blowingly fast ! also stuck a cheeky #gameover sicker on bonet and on boot ;) put drilled...
  6. negy

Squeak when accelerating

I've been to my local seat garage today and they said it was normal and that it's something to do with the belt for the supercharger. The bloke said its just one of them things it doesn't do any damage or cut the life of it, just does a little squeak when you tap the accelerator when the...
  7. negy

Squeak when accelerating

Yes that's it the little squeak. Did you just get a new water pump fitted then it was fine ?
  8. negy

Squeak when accelerating

When am driving along and I just press the accelerator it makes one squeak and that's it until I press it again. coming from the engine on the drivers side. Anyone got any ideas what this could be ? It's really annoying me :blink:
  9. negy

1.4 TSI tubro upgrade

How much has it cost you to have pistons ? What internals you had done ? If u don't mind me asking
  10. negy

1.4 TSI tubro upgrade

Was thinking same the problems with the 1.4 tsi engine and then putting a bigger turbo on is just asking for trouble ! Would be nice to have a go in one running at 280 bhp haha. Bet it would be unbelievably quick !
  11. negy

1.4 TSI tubro upgrade

does anyone have this on there 1.4 tsi or know someone who as ? http://www.loba-motorsport.com/shop/audi/a1/1.4-tfsi/1/loba-lo270p-1.4tsi-upgrade-sport-turbocharger?c=132 Its a LOBA LO270P 1.4TSI Upgrade Sport Turbocharger and is capable of producing upto 280PS :blink: just woundered...
  12. negy

Tinted/Smoked taillights

fly eyed mine look on my RR thread
  13. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

having a wash :p just an update :D pressed plates with holders side skirts red callipers head lights and fog lights fly eyed black seat center caps ;) look better than the **** silver ones! and thats it now time to start saving for this
  14. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

Nope just use a very thin flat screw driver n just prize them out if u want to protect your paint while you do it just wrap some electrical tape round screw driver
  15. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

Off eBay. If you type 'side indicator seat' you'll see loads http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160987219523. Am sure these are the ones I got
  16. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

the stubbie aerial works sound no loss of signal or quality. i changed it because i didnt like the original.
  17. negy

Idle Rev Limiter

could u take a picture on what hoses to disconnect to get that sound ?
  18. negy

missfire light flashing on and off on dashboard ?

forgot to update it went in about 3 weeks ago for a major service and i havent had a problem since :funk:
  19. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

I think supersprint do an exhaust for the FR. milltek only do them for the cupra and boc so i bought the polo GTI one and i went to my local exhaust place called exhaust uk and they made the custom bit up for it to fit. The polo exhaust tips are too far to the left and for it to fit on the FR...
  20. negy

My Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise