Search results

1. robthebubble

Stolen K1 - West Midlands

Over in Hampton buddy...used to live off the Damson Parkway a couple of years ago. Loads of break-ins going on in the area at the moment.
  2. robthebubble

Is be surprised if they put it on eBay due to no v5c documents...unless they were selling for parts.
  3. robthebubble

Still no news on the car so I think it's long gone. Insurers have paid out so time for a more sensible car for the wife. Shame as I was saving to upgrade my motor along the lines of an E63 AMG. Looks like it's on hold for a bit now!
  4. robthebubble

No news on the car. I've heard that a black Leon was used in a couple of burglaries in Coventry at the weekend so I suspect that's our motor as it's close by. All documents sent to the insurers now and to be honest we wouldn't want the car back anyway due to what they have done.
  5. robthebubble

I've found it and put a post on there so thanks for the info.
  6. robthebubble

Have you got a link as there a loads of VW pages and it's best if I focus on the UK ones. Cheers
  7. robthebubble

All eyes peeled please!
  8. robthebubble

Hi Chris...happy for anyone to share it on facebook or any other social media. I have already put it on facebook as a public post but it would help if it gets out to others. Thanks again. Rob
  9. robthebubble

Thanks...I suspect it will be at a breakers for parts very soon. :(
  10. robthebubble

No CCTV available....even though I told the police the local pub and shop had external CCTV (unfortunately no footage of the c**ts) they haven't even been to ask...I went and asked them myself! I suspect the police have more important things to do than investigate!
  11. robthebubble

Thanks Daniel.....she's pretty shook up about it. They are the lowest of scum possible.
  12. robthebubble

Hi all, Our standard Inferi black K1 was stolen on Monday. [:@] The scum broke into our house and took the keys however whilst there decided to try and help themselves to our possessions. What has really bothered me is that my wife was there and she was confronted by them...long story but...
  13. robthebubble

Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Ok, here we go with the replies!...hope it helps.
  14. robthebubble

HID's on mk2 Leon

My point exactly!...people want the light output of hids without having to buy the OEM bi-xenons. You've already got them so why change? The only thing you could do is look at a different bulb.
  15. robthebubble

HID's on mk2 Leon

Normal Hids will blind unless you have them in projectors. You will need the H7R type in normal reflectors as they reduce the glare.
  16. robthebubble

Here you go! https://youtu.be/BMrorinjDKs
  17. robthebubble

Yes, the strip does have the switchback feature! Will do some filming later!
  18. robthebubble

Been really busy with work, family, holiday, buying a new house etc....time passes buy quickly! Here is the latest lights which I'm finishing off this week ready for shipping to Dubai! https://flic.kr/p/HV7NS3
  19. robthebubble

HELP! Bulb stuck in headlight lense

Wire coat hanger with blob of bluetack or bit of gaffer tape on the end....feed it through and see how you get on...otherwise it really is a headlight out job!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.