Search results

1. Fidge

what have you done to your car today ?

Glow plug relay switch is also common Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  2. Fidge

Any of the 1.9 PD they have better potential for remaps where 90/ 110/ 130 or 150 stock Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  3. Fidge

Ah confusing it with the 1.9 PD, shame Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  4. Fidge

Asfaik you can achieve 180bhp with just a remap on these so you should be looking at upward of that :D Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  5. Fidge

Its a common problem its usually the front door seals you need to remove the front door cards and inner panel and reseal all along the inner panel. Also check that the drain holes are clear these run along the underside of the doors underneath the rubber strip Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  6. Fidge

I just broke mine off as it was so brittle wasnt too difficult to get off with pliers and a screwdriver :D Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  7. Fidge

These are £3 odd from GSF car parts push on fit Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  8. Fidge

Theres a wire mesh at the bottom of the tube that prevents debris from entering the sump Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  9. Fidge

Powerflow is excellent mate had mine on 10 years now still fine was expensive at £450 cat back not sure what they go for these days but you get choice of how you want it to sound and choice of tailpipe. Lifetime guarantee also. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  10. Fidge

Cam belt change broken engine mount

Cheers mate Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  11. Fidge

Fact is the fixed price is only available for up to 15 year old cars sp the limit kind of suggests that this is unexpected, couldn't find the full terms and conditions of the fixes price servicing but I guess this is something that may have been overlooked. Not saying it was techie error but...
  12. Fidge

Yeah go stainless you wont regret it! Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  13. Fidge

Thanks Dan, mount never touched other than by SEAT, bolts are apparently 1 use only so even with loosening I would expect the bolt to be replaced which it doesnt appear was the plan if only loosening.... they called this morning and advised they would waive the cost and finish the job after I...
  14. Fidge

Auto glym paint renovator ia great on sctatches but its abrasive I think it would only make your dullness worse Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  15. Fidge

How to get more traction !!!

Goodyear eagle f1gsd 3s best grip but i found falkens better overall arounder and deffo lasted longer for me I think Ill always stick with the falkens now Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  16. Fidge

trouble starting

No idea mate sorry Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  17. Fidge

trouble starting

Could be crankcshaft position sensor
  18. Fidge

How to get more traction !!!

Deffo tyres and updated dogbone mount eg power flex, much less wheel hop! Goodyear eagle f1s excellent grip but they don't last long I switched to Falken 452s now 453s which are still great grip bit cheaper and longer lasting
  19. Fidge

Had my engine mount broke by Snows SEAT Southampton whilst changing my Cambelt grrrrr
  20. Fidge

Hi guys, after some advice Snows Seat Southampton had my Leon in today for cambelt change under their fixed price servicing £299. Received a call this afternoon advising that there is a problem and the engine mount bolt has been threaded and I now need a new engine mount which costs circa...