Search results

1. Passenger side crash sensor location.

Hiya, just got some fault codes that translate to a faulty passenger side crash sensor. Having never had to deal with this item before, can anyone give me a clue where it's located on/in the vehicle. I already have a replacement unit just don't want to have to strip the interior and trace from...
  2. From a field..

I aquired a 1m2 Toledo 110 tdi that had been left in a field for 3 years allegedly. Stupidly I didn't run a scan with VCDS before starting work. As it turns out the engine has been blocked by the immobiliser and the copy of VagTacho that I have has been unable to access the ECU to retrieve...
  3. Bilstein B6 question

Hiya all, I've been doing a bit of research into upgrading the suspension on my 1M2 Toledo without lowering. I'd been considering B4 bilstein shocks and standard springs and upgrading the front ARB and fitting a rear ARB, my insurance company however will not accept the rear ARB mod thus...
  4. Lack of power

Hi all, hoping for advice or at least a second opinion. I would have posted this in the Tdi specific forum but site will not allow me to do that. My 110 Toledo 1.9 tdis has been suffering an imo severe lack of power in higher gears , also seems to get excessively noisy if it does accelerate...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.