Search results

1. weestu

Leon Cupra R ST (2019)

Car looks good, I got mine put in right away for a ceramic coating. Got mine done from a guy in hillington, Glasgow. 3 year protection and it cost me 800. There was afew cheaper options but arnold Clark made a mess of polishing mine and the guy had his work cut out getting rid of some of the...
  2. weestu

I am back...

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on this site and I didnt notice the other thread.
  3. weestu

I am back...

Yes mate. Thank you.
  4. weestu

I am back...

Hi guys, after a good few years without a cupra I made the decision afew weeks ago to buy a Cupra R. After my last cupra I had a bmw320 then a leon FR150. After Arnold Clark made a mess of washing/polishing it I took it to AR Detailing in hillington for the new car prep and got a ceramic...
  5. weestu

How many people plan to install a Cupra R style exhaust on their MK2 Leon

Cheers mate my fault I never knew it was called a diffuser... dont reely know much tbh just seen it on the website and would like it on the back of my cupra
  6. weestu

How many people plan to install a Cupra R style exhaust on their MK2 Leon

Posted a thread about this and got told to do a search and this was the closest i got. Have any of you guys done this .... http://seatepac.gedas.co.uk/productdetail.aspx?p_no=1P1072007 onto the back of your cupra and how much does it cost all in?
  7. weestu

Cupra R back end on a standard cupra

Cheers for the help
  8. weestu

Cupra R back end on a standard cupra

I want this back end for my cupra http://seatepac.gedas.co.uk/productdetail.aspx?p_no=1P1072007 Was wondering if anyone has done it before and how much it is to get it fitted ect?
  9. weestu

Lights/fog lights

When I got in the car tonight put my lights on and started driving my mate infront off me stopped to tell me I had a fog light out? I never had my fogs on so I went out and looked and 1 was on and 1 was off :think: ? I put them on and they both came on ok, then turned them off and the both went...
  10. weestu

My new Cupra :)

Cheers mate I was surprised myself! I didnt think it would get anywhere near 240! Was that your Ibiza that made 264? That must be unreal fast! Nice car aswell :D
  11. weestu

HAHA I know mate F**K knows what I was doing with the pug and the fiesta! I liked the orange wheels to start with but after nearly two years I got sick of it! If I am going to mod the cupra I will pay a pro to do it! Thinking maybe a carbon fibre roof wrap, black wheels and mibby a carbon...
  12. weestu

Magi Foam

Thats the exact one I am going to buy mate, Just need to wait a while and I am going to buy it from argos... its 12quid dearer but I won 100 quid of HSV at work and dunno when ill be getting them.
  13. weestu

Magi Foam

Cheers for your help mate :D
  14. weestu

orange Mk5 ibiza pictures

Nice car mate love the graphics... its different :)
  15. weestu

Magi Foam

Thanks for the help guys What about this one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nilfisk-Accessory-Pressure-Washer-1650W/dp/B003M8H6U4/ref=dp_cp_ob_diy_image_0 and just buy this lance http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/fo...ions-305-p.asp and check the kew/alto/nilfisk spiggot (quick release...
  16. weestu

Magi Foam

Bought myself some magifoam after a mate in work telling me about a guy who washed his pals audi with it and after reading afew reviews on it I bought myself 5 ltrs of it. Used it the other day but I can never seem to get the foam to come out thick and stick to the car? I just have a hose...
  17. weestu

Cheers mate, I know I lost count how many times I was taking bits off my 206 and fiesta! just to make an a**e of things! My dad has lost the plot with me buying lots of s***e (as he calls it) and said he would rather I left it standard.... but he doesny pay for it so I can do whatever I want...
  18. weestu

Picked my Leon cupra up on monday This was my 1st car I got when I was 17: To this: And my next car was an 08 Zetec S 1.6TDCI Bought in jan 09 just after my 19th, It had 8000miles on the clock: To this: After 2 years with the fiesta I thought it was time for something...
  19. weestu

EXEO USB Port in glovebox?

Done a quick search and found this thread and have a question regarding the usb port in my cupra.. When I plug my ipod into the usb it charges the ipod but when I try to play music through it my stereo says "unable to support media device" ? I also tried my blackberry and I can access all...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.