Search results

1. Prof.H

Help needed please - combi sensor for acceleration and yaw rate

Thanks very much. I'll speak to the Dave at Sere first, see if he can help confirm other potential part #s and get back to you.
  2. Prof.H

Thanks for your input, much appreciated, especially as I regard you as one of the 'legends' on this forum. :seatgod: Any help you provide will be very welcome :)
  3. Prof.H

Thanks for all your input gents, it's very much appreciated. :) The part no. is definitely correct, confirmed by my local SEAT dealer and they also gave me the impression that it's located somewhere under the air box, although I haven't had an opportunity to confirm it yet. :confused: However...
  4. Prof.H

I have a random, intermittent fault traced back to combi sensor for acceleration and yaw rate pt# 1J 907 637 G. Unfortunately, it seems this is SEAT only at over £700! :cry: I've spoken to TPS to see if it cross references with AUDI/VW/SKODA, but no joy. Due to my current financial situation...
  5. Prof.H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Thanks for replying, look forward to hearing your thoughts. :coolthumb
  6. Prof.H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Hi, very very impressed with your ride and the attention to detail. :clap: I've been looking at the CG Motorsport clutch kit, so I'll be interested to see how you get on with it. Would you mind confirming which kit you chose, please, it would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup: Keep up the...
  7. Prof.H

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

:coolthumb:worship:
  8. Prof.H

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Just spent an hour reading this build. Don't usually comment, but this is EPIC! The ULTIMATE build! I am truly in awe! I doff my cap to you sir, we are not worthy!:worship::thumbup:
  9. Prof.H

what have you done to your car today ?

In the last month, had a new front HIDs (complete with lifetime guarantee), Badger 5 TIP fitted, Eibach 25mm front & rear anti-roll bars and Powerflexed all the front end. The car has been transformed in responsiveness, handling and comfort, it almost feels like a new car.
  10. Prof.H

what have you done to your car today ?

Had Eibach front & rear anti rollbars and Badger 5 TIP fitted this week. Cars even more planted and responsive. Wishbone, steering and top mounts to be done next month , then front end is fully polybushed :-)
  11. Prof.H

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Thanks again R44MS K for coming down so quick & hooking me up... car all sorted & running sweeet now. Twas the pick-up & no other damage, really appreciate your help
  12. Prof.H

Newbie help please

Thanks v much for your advice, it is really appreciated... It was the pick up, no other damage, phew! Everything cleaned, checked and car now purring again and the missus is happy/likes it too
  13. Prof.H

Dunno how to send as pm? :headhurt:
  14. Prof.H

Newbie help please

Thanks a lot, I'll get onto it asap & let you know how I get on... Is this common then?
  15. Prof.H

Newbie help please

Hi all, newbie LCR (04/53 plate) owner. Got oil pressure warning light on, varies lenght of journey time before it comes on, beeps x2 then flashes. Then it goes off briefly, beeps x2 again and on flashing perm., until engine turned off. Oil has been checked and changed, pressures are good, no...
  16. Prof.H

Hi Rams, I'm an LCR (04, '53 plate) newbie... got oil pressure warning light on & a strange noise from what sounds like one of the ancilliaries. Can't get the car in garage til Monday, local Seat booked up for next 2 wks etc. I'm based in Nth London, is this viable for you & wondered what/how...
  17. Prof.H

Essential new owner mods/improvements??

Thank you, all this info is very helpful :happy:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise