Search results

1. eml

oh right, maybe different to mine, when my light was cleared it would come back on after 10 minutes or so of driving. cant help other than that sorry mate
  2. eml

exactly the same faults i had with my car few months back, in the end it was a vacuum hose disconnected, when it was dissconnect there was a massive loss in boost, so if your lacking boost could be worth checking all your pipes are connected, on mine in was top centre of the engine bay, a little...
  3. Colour coding

?????
  4. Leon 55 plate front wipers

i got my set last week from eBay, £11 delivered for bosch ones, drivers one with a spoiler.
  5. Leon 55 plate front wipers

eBay are good, and wiperblades.co.uk
  6. SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Congrats, done well
  7. Porsche boxster enhancement detail

nice one, good work
  8. Service time!

Denso, NGK, Bosch, would of thought there all pretty good tbh
  9. Service time!

I wouldnt personally use a dealer as you can get better parts and probably cheaper from other places, other parts will be just as good, euro car parts have offers on service parts, or a local parts place to you, denso are good for plugs. bosch seem pretty good for parts too, sure there are many...
  10. steering/brakes

ok mate cheers for the help, will give it a go,
  11. steering/brakes

it doesnt feel like a vibration more like something is shaking loose, strange, i could change the discs and pads but i dont want to change them if its not them. all wheels bolts are tight
  12. steering/brakes

Will give it go next time im out, that wouldnt make the steering wobble over stones though would it? not saying it is linked, but it could be.
  13. steering/brakes

Not sure what the problem is but first of all when driving along at any speed really, my front brakes, maybe just the drivers side makes a sqeaking noise which goes when i apply the brake and soon after it comes back, driving along a very stoney path the other day and i could feel it in my...
  14. FR+ Enhancement detail

with a da polisher you really cant go wrong! there excellent and worth every penny
  15. Project Carbon - Paint Correction Detail - Pic Heavy!

looks spot on, great job, very nice car! nice subtle mods
  16. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

ok cheers, i dont think i would bother if i had to change the clutch as well, i was only going to get it done because revo have a £100 off atm and i could get 25 hp for £120, so i wil have to see if i can find out what the clutch is good for,
  17. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

Only a year old this thread lol o well
  18. leon 110 or 130 TDI....help!!!!!

I was looking to get me 110 remapped to take it to 135, REVO. by the sounds of this thread i would need the clutch uprated? guess its a different clutch than used in the 130? cheers
  19. What MPG are you getting from your tdi

i gets about 330 miles from 30 litres, from 110 tdi leon
  20. Colour coding

cheers for that, always looks different on black though, would be ideal if someone had a red one done but guess not, can someone possibly photo shop it?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise