Search results

1. Looking for a top spec Exeo ST 170

Yes he does, in dark blue with a Bluefin fitted for 190 + ... but he seems to have passed on the opportunity of a rather good one! Mines still for sale, but its got to be the right price because I know how its been looked after since new. I don't need to sell it as we are just going to keep...
  2. Looking for a top spec Exeo ST 170

No heated seats I'm afraid ... Can't seem to embed the image here ... its at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fz59h7umib2gv8/IMG_5611.JPG?dl=0
  3. Looking for a top spec Exeo ST 170

I've got one that I was going to sell, but I'm now in two minds. I upgraded to a slightly bigger beast but have a lovely 11 plate Exeo ST Tech Pack 170PS (upgraded with Bluefin to 190PS or more), FSH and its just had a major service @ SEAT. Off the top of my head its on 55K, Bose, rear...
  4. Another one leaving the building

I've got a bluefin - worth it I think (mines a 170).
  5. Another one leaving the building

Think I'm going to be joining the exodus in the future ... but it might be a while yet as I'm deciding between a 340i touring and the new S4 Avant ... but the new S4 Avant is much delayed apparently.
  6. Completely f*&ked the tailgate interior!

So we've had a bad weekend with our ST - my mother managed to reverse her X5 over the front of our car (very little obvious damage by the look of it although the bumper seems to have popped out a few cm's on one side), but then she carried on pushing it back into a motorcycle behind (not just...
  7. Uneven tyre wear

Hi all - been running Dunlop Sportmaxx RT's on my 170 (with Bluefin) for a while now, rotating front to back whenever I needed a new pair (ie new tyres always go on the front). Have just had the car serviced and its been pointed out to me that all 4 wheels are showing excessive wear on the...
  8. VW massaging emission figures

When you say new ... you of course mean 5 years ago roughly!
  9. VW massaging emission figures

Load of rubbish ... Bluefin does it through the ODBC port.
  10. Tyre pressure system

Indeed, monitors speed of rotation of each wheel - doesn't actually monitor the tyre pressure at all ... works surprisingly well - I was convinced mine was playing up but no, I really did have 2 slow punctures!
  11. VW massaging emission figures

All diesel 1.6 and 2.0 tdi Exeos are affected ... the CR engine was retrofitted to the A4 platform!
  12. VW massaging emission figures

Same question and I too have written to Bluefin (Superchips) - let me know if you get a reply as I will to you.
  13. MOT Emissions Test

Going to be interesting to see how MoT's are handled in the future ...
  14. VW massaging emission figures

I don't think this will affect EU motors despite all the press, the way the Euro figures are generated is very different to the US emissions tests.
  15. Seeking advice from Exeo owners

Surprised I'm so late to this thread ... My 170 ST (with Bluefin) is an awesome car - Only last week I saw off an A6 W12 with diplomatic plates on the A1 and at good speed ... the drivers face was a picture to behold! I had a sleepy wife & 2 kids in the car at that point and a bootload of...
  16. 38K ... New rear discs & pads

Thanks all, original pads on mine as far as I remember - I'll get my Missus to check Had a reply from Black Diamond to confirm the replacement part numbers are : Front Discs KBD1151 Front Pads PP537 Rear Discs KBD1152 Rear Pads...
  17. 38K ... New rear discs & pads

Hi all, After 38K Miles I've been told I need to replace my rear pads (15% wear left) and discs which are lipped (all discs apparently) - I'm not that surprised, as I hear the rear's tend to go quite quickly. I've got a big trip planned in a couple of weeks, and am a relatively...
  18. Third brake light goosed!

Or another radical idea, buy & fit a new one?
  19. DPF removal on 170

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-rules-for-mot-to-test-for-diesel-particulate-filter
  20. Exeo engines

Indeed my Sport TECH is the same spec but with 18' wheels and a lower / firmer suspension. Also the 170 (or 195 chipped) engine is far more flexible.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.