Search results

1. Papamidnite

how many people have got after market wheels on there ibiza's?

Tried !8's, poo ride and tram lined like a mofo. Got 17" Finichi's on now, see avatar. All good now, and me speedo reads better too..........
  2. Papamidnite

New wheels :P

Mmmmmmmmm.... edgy, can see where you're going, but like the old rims better. That said, it's hard to be a leader than a follower.... keep the faith.:funk: Oh, and the roof rails/rack...Yuk.
  3. Papamidnite

Team heko wind deflectors

Doddle to fit, did mine in about 5 minutes..... no problems at all, well chuffed, look great.:D
  4. Papamidnite

Aftermarket wheels for cupra/boc

No likey Rota's..... thought about some 15" wires, and a candelabra :D
  5. Papamidnite

Aftermarket wheels for cupra/boc

I've got Finichi's on mine (17's). Still trying to work out how to out photo's up...erm... fail! (ludite):cry:
  6. Papamidnite

Got my coilovers installed and mounted my summerwheels!

Very subtle and choice mods, good work fella!:funk:
  7. Papamidnite

MK6 Ibiza

3 door Leon anyone????
  8. Papamidnite

Ibiza MPG

Why can't car peeps give us 'real' world figures, with a decent test route/ conditions? If What Car? can do it, and Which? why can't they? I always read the road tests, and how they achieved those results. Not too impressed with the MPG from my Ibiza. It's a great car, but the MPG is a worry...
  9. Papamidnite

New FR On coilovers

Looks real good. Love the blue, top choice colour.:p
  10. Papamidnite

6L Wheels

They don't look like standard seat factory wheels.....
  11. Papamidnite

Ibiza MPG

My Ibiza does 330 miles to a tank, before the ping comes on for reserve, normally 90 miles before the first block goes from the fuel gauge. Seen as good as 50+ on the motorway, but my speedo is out. I blame the 16" wheels (RIP). :)
  12. Papamidnite

just bought an ibiza..

Not sure about pricing for vinyl wraps, although I'm looking at it for my own car too. There's some novel colours out there. :funk:
  13. Papamidnite

just bought an ibiza..

Hi. There's a guide on here from SC16v with all you need for bulbs/LED's. Check out the FAQ's section, or headings on the forum lists. Have a wander round, it's a good site, and if you need help or advise, someone on here will have had a go/done it, or know someone with a answer. Be cool. :D
  14. Papamidnite

2011 SC Chill alloys

The tyre set up on these were 215/45 16's. I had conti's on these, and the rears have still got 4-5 mm on them. I was looking for about £300 for the set. I can deliver locally to Southend, or you can collect. Let me know, or PM me. Thanks.
  15. Papamidnite

2011 SC Chill alloys

Not sure if this is in the right place, but here goes.... Just upgraded my alloys to 17's, so have a full set of 16" alloys without tyres going. Had one re-furbed as it was kerbed a bit, anyone interested????:whistle:
  16. Papamidnite

Removing speedo Surrounds?

Yep it's true. I broke my dash peak getting it off and it's a major headache to repair (groan):cry:. Leave it alone. the clock one does just pull off though, just like the guy said in the previous thread. Now it's finally fixed, I'll go the vinyl wrap route......what a dumbass!:censored: That...
  17. Papamidnite

Clifford Alarm Systems

He's right. Clifford are poor, and pricey.
  18. Papamidnite

2013 Ibiza FR | 1.2TSi | Lima Green

Choice colour. Good looking motor.:)
  19. Papamidnite

Black centre caps

They look the business they do. Top mod that man!:funk: Loads on e-bay, most of 'em black/chromey
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise