Search results

1. bluehandle

Top Gear article lists Leon as one of the loveliest cars you can buy

True, but has such an ego, he just wants to be popular and have huge audience figures. On Amazon, he has neither. I'd take the cash though
  2. bluehandle

Top Gear article lists Leon as one of the loveliest cars you can buy

Clarkson ..... Clarkson .... Hmmm. I think I remember him. Isn't he the guy who killed his own career and is now doing pretty much anything to get back on to mainstream TV?
  3. bluehandle

New wipers streaking

I had Bosch aerotwins on my previous car. I assumed they'd be good, given the premium price compared to others. I had the same problem. Someone said to me once it's better to but cheap ones and replace them more often, than buy 'premium' ones and run them longer.
  4. bluehandle

Uncomfortable Seats - Cupra 300

All good in my 300 with the leather electric seats. I normally only do short journeys but I had to do a 450 mile round trip on Monday and thought it would be problematic but was pleasantly surprised.
  5. bluehandle

BCS ANTI DRONE RES DELETE

switchable
  6. bluehandle

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

I went to that dealer to get a Cupra last year. They left me standing outside for nearly an hour. I ended up going to another dealer and bought from there.
  7. bluehandle

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

@LeonFR62 - are you going to change your username once you pick it up? Perhaps LeonCupra62 ??
  8. bluehandle

To get Eco mode, you need to set it in the "Individual" driving mode under Engine - it's different to Comfort.
  9. bluehandle

The fault shows up in ODB11, not on the dash or in any menus.
  10. bluehandle

I think I'm the only person who doesn't mind the sound that much.If you disconnect it, it'll show as a fault in ODB11, which is a bit ironic. So you can turn it off with ODB11 or use ODB11 to clear the fault because you've physically unplugged it.
  11. bluehandle

If you have already signed the original that states the additional items and the cost, then don't sign the updated one.
  12. bluehandle

Factory debadging option?

Tooth floss is your friend for debadging
  13. bluehandle

Cupra Centres

I would image they will all become Cupra Dealers. Just a single slot in the showroom with different brinding. Defeats the object of the separation of course but I doubt current dealers won't want to be in on the action.
  14. bluehandle

Yes - it is. You can control it a bit on the motorway by being super light with your right foot, but if you need to get around something, there is no controlling it. It's more fun on slower roads, but even then I was a bit self conscious about pulling away fast next to anyone who looks like they...
  15. bluehandle

Someone had it for the weekend then
  16. bluehandle

The bloke in the truck then.
  17. bluehandle

Couldn't resist. I'm tired ....
  18. bluehandle

FR - Alloy wheel wrapping

Exactly what I was going to say - it may work well in warmer climates, but with all the UK rain plus winter sludge and hot temps on the wheels through braking etc, I would imagine it would start to peel pretty quick. Powder coat and perhaps some rim protectors .....
  19. bluehandle

Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Sorry. It's sold now.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.