Search results

1. AKcupraR

Standard OEM Cupra R exhaust life

mines 4 years with 90k and still ok.. I'm unsure about the engine management light with a aftermarket exhaust though? for an example take blueflame, if I replace the OEM full system with a blueflame exhaust system will I get error codes all the time as all aftermarket exhaust don't have...
  2. AKcupraR

Gettin ma Cupra R next week and can't wait

I do 25k + miles a year and I've got a LCR.. isn't to bad really cost wise and I'm on 80k now, nothing major as gone wrong (touch wood)
  3. AKcupraR

Arctic grey LCR with dark wheels

I got them done at panelcare Rochdale (they sprayed rickc's purple LCR a while ago).. they use a wheel guy to do all the alloys, I've got his number if any wants it but think he only works in the Greater Manchester area. He used CTR paint but mixed in some darker paint.
  4. AKcupraR

Arctic grey LCR with dark wheels

Just thought I'd put this on the site as when I wanted to see what a silver LCR would look like with darker wheels I couldn't find any pics anywhere. I think they look good :)
  5. AKcupraR

Front brakes on Lcr

I'll try and get some pics 2moz, I didn't get chance today as it was peeing down all day :( cheers..
  6. AKcupraR

Galfer view on scored disks anyone?

I've scored with the 1045 pads very badly.. getting ADS in preston to skim my dics and put some other pads on.. 180quid its gonna cost me :(
  7. AKcupraR

Galfer view on scored disks anyone?

page 3 on this thread quattroman has sent a mail to Galfer but had nothing back :( I too have scored dics from the 1045 pads.. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99433&page=3
  8. AKcupraR

Front brakes on Lcr

Just seeing all these posts about the Galfer pads and I'm getting the same scoring :( on my 2nd set of 1045, the 1st set was with new dices also (seat brembo's) and now there really scored :( I've probably coverd 20k with 2 sets, with one track day.. had the brakes smoking on that day thou :(...
  9. AKcupraR

52 Cupra R Failed MOT, Graffer Brakes, Track Rod and Bulbs

I'm on the 2nd set of 1045 and my dics are heavly scorred :( so now I know why.. I have got some mintex ones but any of you peeps thinks its worth changing them now? damge already done?? I bought a spare set of 1045's as well [:@] might as well bin them now..
  10. AKcupraR

Who's good for LCR Insurance?

another one for Adrian Flux came in a lot cheaper then anyone else
  11. AKcupraR

New Leon Cupra Specification 2.0 TFSI 240 hp

I'm not liking them wheels, they don't do anything for the car IMO..
  12. AKcupraR

Am I the first?

Yeah my bumper looks like its been sandblasted, but I've got the odd big chip here and there :( must be the motorways I use :( just makes be sick when I find a new one when cleaning it, seem to be a new one everytime...
  13. AKcupraR

Am I the first?

What is it like for stone chips? I do 100 mile round trip for work in my LCR and the front isn't looking to cleaver at 51k.. just wander if its mine or I'm just unlucky with stones :(
  14. AKcupraR

Engine Management Fault

It could be the MAF? mine went last month, the egnine light came on with no warning on the motorway.. All thou you supposed to loss power I didn't really notice any..
  15. AKcupraR

Osram Siverstar Bulbs - LCR

what size are the side lights? I've upgraded my main bulbs but my side lights look crap now :( so what size do I need? I've search but can't find the answer..
  16. AKcupraR

Currently Interested In Perchasing a Cupra R!

I live in Manchester and work in Lytham St Annes (90 mile round trip) I used to work in Chester funnily enough at HBOS.. I pay £900 with unlimted milage on my LCR through Adrain Flux (cheapest I found).. Seat Oldham are very good I bought the car there and get it serviced there. As for...
  17. AKcupraR

Faulty air flow meter

the vibration must of buggered mine then :( need to find a better way than a tie rap to hold it in place ;)
  18. AKcupraR

Coolant warning light flashing

will VAG-COM keep the fault code after the light has gone? (after the car has warmed up)
  19. AKcupraR

Faulty air flow meter

ok thanks bud, will have to change it over then at the weekend.. least it will give me time to clean the aftermarket one..
  20. AKcupraR

Faulty air flow meter

Right I've had my car VAG-COM'd and I have a faulty air flow meter as my ESP light was on all the time. (LCR) Now the question is.. dose the air flow meter have any connetion to the air filtter? as my car is still under warrenty I'll be taking it to the dealers to sort out, but I have a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.