Search results

1. REVO Cupra ST or mk3 Focus RS.

i wish i could afford to chop the cupra in and get the rs.Went to a ford dealers on Saturday and they had a couple there looked so much better in the flesh especially in blue.
  2. Milltek cat back and AMD map

i wish the milltek system offered tips that are a bit more oval .i would be straight down amd getting it fitted if they did.the only one i have seen that i like is the bcs system with oval tips but its too far from me.i may have to get a remap from amd though they done a great job with my...
  3. Cupra 280 clutch pedal fault

i picked my cupra up from the dealers today they have now changed the clutch under warranty ,they said it was a known problem.
  4. Gearbox issue cupra 280 manual

looks like its going to be a couple of weeks until i find out whats wrong .my local dealer needs to rent a special hoist to remove the gearbox
  5. Gearbox issue cupra 280 manual

i never had any issues with the clutch on my mk2 lcr which i had for 30000 miles and that was stage 2 from nearly new .i would hope the one on the mk3 would be as good if not better
  6. Gearbox issue cupra 280 manual

Has anyone with a manual cupra had any gearbox issues.took my car in today to have the headunit replaced and some rattles fixed and i mentioned that i thought the clutch had slipped a couple of times.just had a phone call from the dealer saying they think there is an issue and they will remove...
  7. My Cupra 280 Custom Exhaust (Just Started)

any update on this yet
  8. Cupra 280 Milltek?

i agree with you graham on the exhaust tips its the only thing putting me off getting the milltek is that they dont have rs tips.i believe bcs do rs tips there's a vid of a red cupra with them. i am also waiting to see the photos of the members cupra who is getting a custom exhaust with rs tips.
  9. Going to get my Cupra alloys sprayed...

Has anyone sprayed there cupra alloys yet? im looking to get mine done soon,can anybody recommend a good place around the north London, Hertfordshire area .
  10. Mk3 Leon Cupra 1/4 mile times

theres a video on you tube of a cupra 280 and a fr 1.8 at santa pod think it was in the wet though and time was around 15 seconds cant remember exactly i tihnk the fr nearly beat the cupra as well from what i can remember
  11. coolant cupra 280

i thought you should rarely have to top up the coolant if at all unless there is a leak somewhere
  12. coolant cupra 280

has anybody ever had to top up there coolant .i had to top mine up before it was a year old ,just checked and its dropped again to just below the minimum line going to take it the dealers to have it checked.
  13. Modifications help! Cupra 280

i have just ordered the revo intake will let you know if its any good
  14. cai for new cupra 280

resurrecting this thread to see if any more cupra owners have fitted an induction kit there seems to be a few out there now and im looking to get one fitted.Hoping to get a bit more induction noise as standard the cupra is too quiet and i want to turn the soundaktor down in the near future as...
  15. Dealers or independent garage for servicing?

Hi gaffer have you tried amd in essex i took my mk2 lcr there for all its servicing and work they are very good.I will be taking my mk3 there as well for any work and servicing.
  16. C D player wont work

ive tried everything and nothing will work.it used to play everything no problem at all
  17. C D player wont work

Has anybody had any problems with there cd players, everything else works fine but the cd player cant read any cds now.has always worked fine until now
  18. Mk 2 cupra r v mk 3 cupra 280

i had a mk2 lcr before my 280. im with kazand i still miss the lcr the 280 is definately better in a lot of ways. the ride is so much smoother, it corners faster and it looks better but theres something i miss from the lcr it just felt a bit more raw .i think a lot of it might be because my lcr...
  19. seat road side assistance

I did read that but it only says warranty nothing about roadside assistance or breaking down abroad. I am pretty sure you do get 3 years roadside assistance just no sure if it is abroad as well .just renewing the insurance and don't want to waste money on breakdown cover if i don't need it
  20. seat road side assistance

This is probably a stupid question but do you get 3 years seat breakdown cover with any new car and does this work abroad as well ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.