Search results

1. Lancashire Lad

2014 infotainment upgrade

Use East Yorkshire retrofit, really helpful and never had a problem with my kit (mib2, everything activated and a bigger screen). With aftermarket you wouldn't be able to control all the car settings or have the easy option to add seat sound (sub in the boot and extra dash speaker).
  2. Lancashire Lad

Virtual Cockpit retrofit with android unit?

East Yorkshire retrofit are the best people to ask.
  3. Lancashire Lad

Foot rest upgrade

Oh right, I'll have another look then. Always bugged me having metal pedals and a plastic foot rest
  4. Lancashire Lad

Foot rest upgrade

I had a look on ebay but yours seems to be advertised as one for an automatic? I need one like yours (mines a manual too)
  5. Lancashire Lad

Removing Interior Trim - A Simple How-To For The Facelift Leon

I know this was a while ago, but when you wrapped it did you have to remove the facia or just cut around the buttons? I need to take mine out to replace the cubby section. Thought I might dress it up in carbon
  6. Lancashire Lad

MIB1 to MIB2 Upgrade

I'm not paying £58, I work about 500 yards from seat but the parts staff are useless.
  7. Lancashire Lad

MIB1 to MIB2 Upgrade

Sorry to jump on this thread but does anyone know the part number for the centre console cubby that fits the USB connector. I was going to modify my original but can't be bothered. Im curious to see if the seat dealer is cheaper than East yorkshire retrofit.
  8. Lancashire Lad

Mib 2 USB in armrest

That's where I'm looking to get the kit from, but fit it myself. Ain't got the time to drive to the other side of Yorkshire. I suppose it could go in the same place as the mmi,then use a really long USB lead.
  9. Lancashire Lad

Mib 2 USB in armrest

As above, has anyone done this? I want to update to mib2 but I don't want wires on view which looks messy. Also if anyone has a video of it being done that would be even better! 😁
  10. Lancashire Lad

MIB1 to MIB2 Upgrade

When you swapped the screen and the bit in the glove box, how difficult was it to change the wiring and feed through to the centre console? That's the only worry I have before buying the stuff from East Yorkshire retrofit.
  11. Lancashire Lad

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

What unit did you use and how did you power it?
  12. Lancashire Lad

A new leak!

What like tiger seal?
  13. Lancashire Lad

A new leak!

Hi thought the leaks would have stayed with my old mk1 but they have followed me. I took the rear passenger door card off to find the problem and it is from the plastic panel. I reseated it but still leaks. Any ideas?
  14. Lancashire Lad

Tweeter upgrade

What would be the maximum power tweeters the mib1 could power drive them properly? I know there would be no point getting high power ones. Also I think they say 8ohms on the back could I use ones with 4ohms impedance?
  15. Lancashire Lad

Tweeter upgrade

It came with seat sound. I'd had enough of having paying £££s for headunits, speakers, amps and subs. Compared to a standard car setup its good but not to the levels of my previous stuff.
  16. Lancashire Lad

Tweeter upgrade

I've seen pics, but never felt the need to open it up for a look.
  17. Lancashire Lad

Tweeter upgrade

Don't forget the all o Important speaker in the dash
  18. Lancashire Lad

Tweeter upgrade

Hi all, has anyone every upgraded the front tweeters? I have the seat sound setup which sounds good but I'm not so sure about the front tweeters. Not sure if it is the position of them or the tweeters themselves that are lacking.?
  19. Lancashire Lad

Stereo Quality

CD? Lol I've not bought a CD for a out 10 years.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise