Search results

1. AshFR

LCR 1m 225 exhaust system, which is best?

Ive got a turbo back miltek de-catted non resonated exhaust on my PD150. Its very nice and not stupidly loud but ive never had a cobra or mongoose so cant say anything about them. Also mines a diesel so slightly different.
  2. AshFR

Help 1m Leon no lights

You cant really just look at a fuse and it be ok, i would test each and every one with a bleep tester mate just to make really sure.
  3. AshFR

1st gear and clutch problem

My bet will be its the input shaft on gearbox which is either expensive rebuid or another gearbox. So yeah get input shaft checked. Big black plastic bung on end of gearbox, see if thats popped out a bit and remove it then check the shaft for play. Happened to a make and his input shaft was bent...
  4. AshFR

Buying a southbend clutch??? See this first!

Check input shaft on the box as it will destroy the clutch if its slightly worn or bent. A new slave cylinder is a must also fresh gearbox oil and you should be good to go.
  5. AshFR

MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

Noooooo you can't break it. This is one of the best leons I've ever seen. Keep going mate. Not much more you can fix now lol. You found out for definite what the problem is yet? Also what car you bought now?
  6. AshFR

MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

Ive pm'd you buddy to see if ya about friday evening. Drop me a text or something as your number isnt working. Cheers.
  7. AshFR

Anyone used Asda's own oil?

Would never use cheap oil in my Leon personally. Or in any other vehicle in fact. Not even halfords own brand, wouldn't even touch it. I only use well known brand and to VW specification.
  8. AshFR

AshFR's MK1 Leon FR PD150 TDi - Project FR (UPDATED: 08/08/13) Added Remap Pics

Cheers mate. I do like them Nah its standard height but my boot is full of sh*t so that makes it look a bit lower lo;l. Ive got some polyflex front mounts to go on soon and they lower the front by 10mm so should be good.
  9. AshFR

Finally added the remap pic and graph results in first post.
  10. AshFR

ABS fault has gone?

If you press the TCS button, does the light come on, on the dash. If not, the bulb may have popped. Also does the ABS work?
  11. AshFR

Yeah i did like the rs6 but they were too heavy being reps and 19", i prefer 18". Also destroying one of them didnt help lol. Yeah i really like these BBS CH although i know alot of people do have them but i was just looking for a cheapish set of alloys and these popped up only down the road :D
  12. AshFR

Also think I need some coilles to drop her down a bit ;) haha.
  13. AshFR

Haha cheers mate. Picked them up from wellington last Thursday night. Will have to pop round soon buddy for a catch up.
  14. AshFR

Engine Struggling To Start HELP!

Yep I've cleared it and it hasn't come back yet. Will see if it comes back in next few days but will pop and see my mate at garage and see if he can work it out. Cheers.
  15. AshFR

Yeah seen that thanks buddy but I'm just wondering where I found out about EML on and glow plug light which means crankshaft sensor. But I'm still confused to what internal control module is lol. Is it the ECU or what? What does it actually do if its not ecu? Thanks.
  16. AshFR

Well so ive read on here, if the EML is on and glow plug light is flashing then its something to do with crankshaft sensor, can anyone confirm it? Yeah i though if the crankshaft sensor is dodgy maybe thats whats causing the problem but the code 16989 comes up with internal control module...
  17. AshFR

Sachs SRE Organic Clutch & BBS CH 18" Alloys - Done 02/04/2013 Well in less than 3 months, my southbend clutch gave up yet again. This time it totally shat itself ripping the centre out of the clutch side and taking a chunk out the pressure plate. I contacted the company I got clutch from...
  18. AshFR

Right, just been out in car and as soon as I started it, the EML was on with code 17057 which is glow plugs AGAIN but didn't bother to clear it. I parked up stopped engine. When I come back to it, it just kept cranking over and wouldnt fire then noticed glow plug light flashing so scanned for...
  19. AshFR

Thanks mate. Might just dropo the car off with my mechanic and see what he has to say.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise