Search results

1. Parking Sensors

Yep plenty of room;). I used a bambo cane to poke the wires into the boot space. Have fun, Jon
  2. Parking Sensors

Have you checked the earth? It needs to be good:confused:
  3. Parking Sensors

Hi I did not take the bumper off just masked it up mesured it up checked it a few times:blink: and then drilled:scary::scary: But the bumper is hollow behined and you can get behined it quite well;) its quite an easy job realy just scary:-o have a look google for Altea parking sensors you'll see...
  4. Parking Sensors

Fitted a set of parking sensors today (the wife needs them):lol: Very easy fitting them. Hardest thing was working out the reversing light wire in the boot.:think::think: Heartbraking drilling the bumper:bounce: Got a aftermarket set from Amazon (Colour matched:D)
  5. My project arosa

yeah Well Bad:headhurt:
  6. My project arosa

:wtf::sick:
  7. Arosa alloys?

I have my old set of arosa alloy spare now there 14's;) do you fancy swaping for your G60's?? then you can keep it on the floor!:lol:
  8. Arosa alloys?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK1-PORSCHE-STYLE-13-ALLOY-WHEELS-LUPO-POLO-/260799635152?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb8de9ed0 What about some like this?????
  9. Arosa alloys?

Or 13's and that would make it lower! MMMMM speedbumps!!!
  10. Arosa alloys?

Now thats Low! 14" alloy would look sweet! Are they 13" on it now?
  11. Arosa alloys?

That's what I was after (Pic's) 14's even 13's plus a good slamming = ****
  12. Arosa alloys?

winning: doh:
  13. Arosa alloys?

G60's are 15s :cry: you must be LOW! Take the inner wings out. Cut your arches crowbar them on, Your right G60's are pure ****:drool: Jon
  14. Arosa alloys?

will do soon! need to post some more I think?
  15. My project arosa

Lexus lights would look nice on this:whistle:
  16. Arosa alloys?

Thanks anyway? I have got a set of Mk4 Golf cabie wheels, looks sweet!!!!!!! Does anyone care?
  17. Wipers

Didn't know you can get inserts from the dealers? Are they easy to fit? Jon
  18. Arosa alloys?

Thinking and looking for some new alloys for my MK2 Arosa! Does any one have G60s, P slots, Sebrings, or Bottle tops fitted on there Arosa's? Pics please!:think: Cheers, Jon
  19. Wipers

Found some Altea Bosh Aerotwin wipers cheaper on Amazon of all places:yes: £33.80 :drool: copy and paste this in Amazon-"Bosch 958S Aerotwin Wiper Blades for SEAT ALTEA" Enjoy, Jon
  20. getting the car on monday

What model?:think: I have a Sport DSG Good fun!:coolthumb
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members