Search results

1. LCR's capability on track?

Sorry I havent got an answer to your question, just wanted to ask a what you think of the H&R springs, what drop do they give and what is the ride like? I would like to upgrade my suspension for the odd track session and maybe a trip to the ring but I already catch the splitter on speed bumps...
  2. how to gain around 240 - 270bhp auq?

LOTS!!! As far as I know you would have upgrade the turbo to get near 270. Good air intake, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC and a stage 2 map should get you close to 240 though
  3. Average MPG for LCR?

Yeah it was sticking open I think, took ages to get warm and temperature would start to drop if i got over about 50mph
  4. Average MPG for LCR?

Mine used to be pretty poor, low 20's since ive changed my thermostat I average 28 doing a short journey to work and get about 34 on a run
  5. Bosch aero wipers for mk1 leon

Thanks, they told me to try the valeo ones in halfords but they are terrible so they are going back tomorrow
  6. Bosch aero wipers for mk1 leon

Hi, does anybody know where to buy the bosch aerotwin wipers for a mk1 leon from? Halfords have told me they aren't available anymore. The part number they gave me is ar533s, is this correct as when i have searched seem to fit alot of vw cars but not listed for the leon? Thanks
  7. Droaning noise?? Bearing??

Jack the car up and spin each wheel as fast as you can while holding the strut, if the bearing is gone you can usually feel the roughness through that as the wheel is spining
  8. whel alignment

If its the same as the newer model you can move the subframe to centralise the camber between both sides, but you only have the small amount of movement around the bolt holes.
  9. Overcharged for cambelt change? Labour on water pump?

I wish we got paid as much of that as you think!
  10. What 18" tyres?

I've recently fitted a set of these, very good tyre for the money
  11. New Headunit & Speakers Advice

Can you definatly change the display to red? Im thinking about buying one but want it to match the dash idealy
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members