Search results

1. Bluetooth Media Volume

Thanks Guys I'll give it a go TOC
  2. Bluetooth Media Volume

Afternoon All, Before upgrade to ios 8.0.2 music streamed via blutooth with no problem. Since upgrade, all telephony appears to be fine and music will play from a stick, but when playing music via BT bluetooth from iphone 5, I get all the details you could ever wish for in the display but...
  3. Expected residual values after36 months. Anyone bought Leon on PCP

Agree with Rob My GFV on the 280 with 15K miles PA is around the £10,300 mark. Hoping it will be more but you never know!!!!!!!!!!! TOC
  4. PCP, what to look for?

Yep, I got £5k back from the dealer on a PCP deal when trading in my R for the 280. The money came through from Seat very quickly to be fair TOC
  5. What are they for??

Good Day to All, Picked up my 280 manual on Tuesday and loving it. Having a look round I found a couple of plastic moulded hooks on the tail gate trim, one either side of the lock. Any idea what they are for. :confused: TOC
  6. Front Fog Lights

Right, I have a new 280 on order and just want to clear something up. If you want front fogs are they an option? I have noticed that there are now coolers positioned behind the grille where the fogs are fitted on my current 265. Is it an option that has now been remove due to the new...
  7. Tyre Tred PATTERN

Still got 3mm grooves around the whole circumference and across the whole of the tyre, just the pattern that's worn, as Betty says the pattern does not seem as deep as the main grooves. Probably best to get them checked!! All pressures are at Seat recommendations TOC
  8. Tyre Tred PATTERN

Morning All, A quick question, my front tyres are at about 3mm groove depth, but the tread pattern in the centre area of both front tyres has all but disappeared. I know that for motorcycles and vehicles above 3500kgs the original tread pattern grooves must have a minimum depth of at...
  9. Cupra 280 Demo recall??????

Agree about the DSG. This has a massive self adhesive Cupra 280 decal plasterd across it. maybe the adhesive has failed and back for a major overhaul!!!
  10. Cupra 280 Demo recall??????

At dealers yesterday and was advised that their 280 Demo had been recalled for a minor fault. Didn't give any more info but said all test drives postponed until at least Saturday when he hopes the car will be available again. Anyone else had a whisper about this. TOC
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ok, So after testing the RS megane and a Vrs I have traded in my Cupra 265 for a 280. Sorry to see the 265 go as it is a great car. Have ordered as a final fling before I move to what I call my comfy slipper the following; LC280 5dr Manual (DSG to modern for an old git like me)...
  12. Old, Bloated and here.

Hey Old Bloke The Old Codger here, not quite your vintage but just turned 56 and drive a Mk2 Cupra R. Us oldies still need to have fun as some things are now beyond us or becoming more of a chore. So sitting behind the wheel and giving it some still makes me smile TOC
  13. How many people have an R on here?

Yep I have one too (Fastest Colour - Speed Blue)
  14. help boot wont close

Just had exactly same thing on my LCR. Done under warranty, no quetions asked TOC
  15. What's the best

Being an oldie I use the old fashioned windowlene, bit harder work but worth it and also removes very minor scratches from the glass TOC
  16. Seat garage in Kent ( near Medway) that's not hidsons

Jammytoad, You could try Westerham Garage in funnily enough Westerham Kent near Biggin Hill. It's about 45 minutes run from Medway. Brought my LCR from there last year and personnally had brilliant service. Tele 01959564333 Apologies if any rules broken by giving out telephone number...
  17. Westerham Garage

gti dan, I have used Westerham Garage since buying my LCR from them last year. Always had great service and a lot of help and advice at no cost. Regularly drop in for a tea or coffe and a chat with Alan on the sales team and to catch up with Peter and the service team, really friendly buch...
  18. Dent

Whats the definition of large? The reason I ask is that I used a guy when I had my Scooby who was excellent. he is paintless dent removal, but as I say depends how big the dent is. If you want to give him a ring let me know by pm and I will give you the details. I am in Biggin Hill in...
  19. Cupra K1 replacement for Clio 197 Cup

Had renaults 182, 197 and meg r26 and all were great cars especially the Meg. Then went to Suburu for a while before taking on the LCR in 2011. Really surprised at how good the LCR is and pleased I made the change. It is personal choice but I don't think the change would be regretted. TOC
  20. Xenon Headlight Washers

Thanks for the replies. Found out that it if the fluid level drops too low it will only service the windscreen until topped up. So topped fluid, turned ignition on turned lights on and retried, hey presto worked. I think you're right in that they work on a cycle of somewhere between 5 -...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.