Search results

1. white ibiza cupra

mines is IHI, still blue tho,gettin full respray in the next 2 weeks, not sure if i want it blue still or in a new colour, wheels are already white (dont want to be acused of copying anyone)
  2. Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

what turbo you running? sorry if ive mised that bit,ive put up a new post,about what size of IHI i should run on the ibiza. . i need help! as im goin to buy 1 asap!
  3. Wheels V soon, help needed

[email protected] cheers mate. . .
  4. Wheels V soon, help needed

oh rite,well ive got 17s on mines,lowered with the cup kit and at the back? i can just get my fingers in between the tyre and arch so thats why i didnt think you can. . . oh well we can keep learning eh? cheers!
  5. Wheels V soon, help needed

you cant fit 18s anyway,jus too let you know . . . and b4ruc? im gettin white wheels soon! they look awesome on an imperial blue car. . .
  6. Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

wot u got now bill? :blink:
  7. Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

and gary. . . thanx ben (again) :)
  8. Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

oh rite,ive got half of that already. . . thanx ben
  9. Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

wot did u spend 10k on ben? ive been readin the thread,im svain for an ihi conversion too but kind of lost as there is so much to do. . if u have any info mate. . . cheers,chan
  10. RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

yo dudes! i got my sevro pipe done the other day,no probs now! :thumbup: jus waiting for other warranty work to be done now :thumbd:
  11. RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

good stuff!! :thumbup: ive jus foned them and theyve asked me to pop down and see them for my VIN. . . so hope il get it done soon!! :cheers: all!!!
  12. RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

im foning them jus now. . .
  13. RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

why have i not heard anything yet! :confused: been watchin this thread hoping id get a letter. . . . :thumbd:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.