Search results

1. AngelOCC

Suspension Spring poundage...

Nobody have any idea? The lowest springs I can find are 50-55mm drop but I want to go lower without coilovers. If the 1.2/1.4 springs have lower poundage, putting them on a bigger car eg, 1.9tdi, they will sit lower?
  2. AngelOCC

Suspension Spring poundage...

Hello All, Does anybody know what the different suspension spring poundage is between the different Ibiza MK4 Variants: 1.2, 1.8, 1.9tdi etc etc. Cheers Ashley
  3. AngelOCC

high speed run + loose undertray........ epic fail

Nice! I max out at 140mph on a RR!!
  4. AngelOCC

Seat Airbag wiring help?!

On the MK4 there is an airbag warning light that flashes when it doesn't detect it plugged in, this is what's flashing (along with the dash error due to it not being plugged in (even though it is))
  5. AngelOCC

Seat Airbag wiring help?!

Hello all, Swapping some MK3 Cupra seats into my MK4 this week and, on a trial run, I fitted the under seat airbag harness together but its now come up with an error on my dash I'm guessing that the wiring in the MK3 seats are different to a MK4? If so, anybody know how they should be...
  6. AngelOCC

Egr cooler delete pipe ? Fr tdi 130

I've fitted the darkside one to my car, but it all depends on what one you get, what your pipework set up is etc.. Also, you'll probably need it mapped out before you get emissions errors...
  7. AngelOCC

Full Respray

Get your work, local council to put up some security cameras as well! Or get some of your mates to stake out the place at night and try and catch the people doing it or at very least scratch them instead!
  8. AngelOCC

Anybody with a Cupra able to help?

And I'm guessing those runners don't come off the chassis easy?
  9. AngelOCC

MK2 Cordoba (the one that looks like a MK4 Ibiza)
  10. AngelOCC

The seats I've got in there already seem to be on runners but the new ones don't. Think I'm missing the subframe off the new seats?
  11. AngelOCC

Hello all, I have some Ibiza Cupra seats I'm trying to put into a Cordoba but they arnt a direct fit... So, Does anybody have any pictures of the rails/runners/mountings that are used in a Ibiza Cupra, as the seats I've got (1/2 leather ones) seem to mount in a few places, I'm guessing so...
  12. AngelOCC

Weitec Spring/ shocks good?

I use weitec 40mm springs with Sachs shocks and they are pretty good. The shocks are standard height so can bang around a bit when going over crappy road surfaces. I'm guessing the shocks you've got are correctly shortened for the springs, if so, you should have a pretty good ride. Seen a...
  13. AngelOCC

Turbo swap - PD130 for a PD150

Some people do talk ****! Yes, if you put the PD150 turbo on your PD130 then you will be able to achieve higher boost pressures, therefor, more power. On a standard clutch and injectors, id say between 160-70bhp is the safe range, 170-180+ would be pushing your clutch/injectors to their limit...
  14. AngelOCC

TDi Aircon Removal - Smaller Belt needed?

So those parts will allow me to remove the air on unit and reroute the belt so it doesn't hit anything?
  15. AngelOCC

Nice one :). Thank you.
  16. AngelOCC

Hi all, Was looking to take the Aircon Pump? off the engine on my PD130 TDi (as i have no aircon radiator/pipes anymore) to free up some pony power, but I noticed that the belt needs to go around it otherwise it would double back over a pully? Has anyone done this sucsessfully? If so, how...
  17. AngelOCC

Induction/Cone filter location help?

Amazing thread highjack! Please use PMs people :/
  18. AngelOCC

what part is this

That's what I ment :)
  19. AngelOCC

what part is this

Check under your door car (door open, the underside) I noticed something like that when I took mine apart, looks like its in place of where a light would go if you had under door lighting.
  20. AngelOCC

Intercooler Hose

I know this will sounds like a tacky repair, but that same thing kept happening to me, mainly when accelerating on the MWay. All I did was took the two bits of piping out, drilled a 2mm hole through them both when they are in the correct position and then put a self tapping screw through them...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members