Search results

1. YerMother

Has anyone got a uprated manifold on the LCR?

Yes mate took about 4 weeks ;) You see Top Gear on Sunday how they said it was slow! Its around 175 - 180 now. Its quick off the lights anyway cos of the gearing. Needs another 100HP though :lol:
  2. YerMother

Has anyone got a uprated manifold on the LCR?

It gave it 15BHP peak but it saw an increase of upto 30HP at certainly parts of the rev range.
  3. YerMother

Hybridising Ko4

You are always going to have a compressor side heavy hybrid. Unless you can change the exhaust housing altogether, but then whats the point you may as well go BT. The advantage of a hybrid is its a bolt-on compromise that will give fairly good gains at a fairly reasonable price. You'll...
  4. YerMother

Hybrid K04 Turbo Discussion

TBH the spike is only a problem for me if you boot it in 6th gear below 4,000 rpm which can be a pain on a motorway run. RR days can be scary too. I could do a similar thing with the boost controller i have i may give it a go one day, but i'm guessing you loose abit of the spool up speed?
  5. YerMother

Hybrid K04 Turbo Discussion

How you getting on with the mbc? Does it eliminate boost spike?
  6. YerMother

S3(225/210) intake to stock cupra head

The Cupra ports and the S3 ports are the same size. They are both small ports! S3 inlet mani will fit but your not really gaining anythign doing so un less you're re-arranging all the IC piping?
  7. YerMother

photos of LCR with aftermarket alloys please

How much lighter are they over OEM? IIRC OEM wheel with tyre is around 25kg if not more. I reckon you'd notice a better ride quality due to the reduced unsprung weight. Peformance wise you probably not notice, you may as well just take your spare wheel out.
  8. YerMother

DPJ's GTRS Eliminator Install and Development

Higher cylinder temps probably on the longer run causing the higher CFs
  9. YerMother

Halfords oil filter for LCR

It's fully sythetic long life oil. 0W-30 i think. Mobil 1 and such like.
  10. YerMother

alternator charging issue

Does sound like alternator then. Should be around 14v at all times when engine is on, whether at idle or the redline.
  11. YerMother

alternator charging issue

Is it 10.2 volts with all your install on? It is more likely to be the battery than the alternator. You should be seeing around 14.5 volts coming from the alternator. See what the battery is giving out with the engine and ignition off! If it's below 12 then probably on it way out. just go to...
  12. YerMother

New job, new car!

Good choice, i just love them!
  13. YerMother

Leon IHI on 20"

"I like it..."
  14. YerMother

APR Release Stage III Turbo kits for 2.0TFSI

All tuners give different ratings for standard internals for the 1.8T , and over the years these ratings have been going up.
  15. YerMother

On their site it says anything more than 380ish requires uprated internals, well it actually says if your going to use higher octane fuel the interansl will need uprating! I forgot this thread is for the 2.0TFSI :doh:
  16. YerMother

I think the 225 (BAM etc) 380-400 MAX the other 180 1.8T around 350-370MAX obviously you can run more but just increasing the chance of something going pop!!
  17. YerMother

Large Port Manifold Injector Seats

It just about clears the water feed banjo. You have to grind the bracket so that it fits flush to the backplate though.
  18. YerMother

Whats the standard boost on a LCR 225?

It'll be running similar boost to other tuners. Its the accuracy in different rolling roads that gives differing results.
  19. YerMother

Beyond stage 1 software i mean
  20. YerMother

The 200 ps 2.0TFSI max's out around 270. No one has played around with the S3 setup as yet. Well as far as I'm aware anyway. So the fuelling limits are still to be discovered.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.