Search results

1. tom.b

Heating

yep same for me too :ban:
  2. tom.b

BOSCH aerotwin wiperblades

well digging up an old thread but just taken off my aerotwins and replaced with the orginal seat ones thought the bosch ones were really good athough for the last couple of months they have been a bit crap but overall a good by IMO for £30 carnt go wrong, we will see how the new ones fair in a...
  3. tom.b

Official SEAT WIPERBLADES

i just got these http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/seat-leon-years-2005-to-2009/valeo-silencio-vm420-wiper-blade/ there apparently orginal eqipment that was fitted to the leons... the links for the pre-faclift ones though
  4. tom.b

Brake upgrade for Cupra 240 bhp

These are considered the best upgrade for the cupra tbh >> ferodo ds2500 although not strictly for road use there perfect fine to use on the road, any that are for road use wont be much better than standard
  5. tom.b

Rear heated windscreen expanding??

yep happend to someone else i know with a 2007 pd170 :( doubt seat would look into it tbh
  6. tom.b

Mouldy Bonnet Insulation

or you could take it off silcone the clips up and put it back ;) 10 mins 2 quid :funk:
  7. tom.b

iPhone 5 dock?

just to let you know that its is also illegal to use a ipod while driving the offence is using a portable device while driving the mrs got done for it......
  8. tom.b

Coil pack?

Its your battery, had the exact same thing pretty common as well read a few posts on here with people having the same, thats why it happens once its been left a while. Even though if you test the battery it will probebly says its ok, it isnt lol. try charging it very slowly mabey around 10 hours...
  9. tom.b

Post your pictures of your own Leon

i thought that was just how he took the picture, you know like the style of it or whatever... :whistle: Still looks good even if it is upside down.
  10. tom.b

Xenons coming on to early at night.

i didnt know this! so do you just take ur car to seat and tell them ones gone and they will replace it?
  11. tom.b

Post your pictures of your own Leon

my two beasts!
  12. tom.b

Which Short shifter? Ebay or Forge?

sellers got 100% good feedback so even if it was'nt any good im sure they would refund you no problem ;) EDIT: think i mite have to get one at that price haha my wallet hates SCN
  13. tom.b

Vredesteins any good?

The Conti cs5 arnt all that, the 3s are much better imo but tbh with tyres it depends on how YOU want them to perform and how you want the car to behave I like the 3s because there very progressive and you know when your on the limit, p zeros just let go without warning iv just put 4 Dunlop sp...
  14. tom.b

Links / Help / Advice / Pictures - Please?

What engine mate? Welcome aboard!
  15. tom.b

Help Zeitronix

there's a big rubber bung behind the glove box, take it out (only takes 5 mins to remove) and you will see it there straight into the engine bay. Unless your car is a left hand drive? Then im not sure. Hope this helps
  16. tom.b

Revo vs s***k stage 2

Hi mate, im running s h a r k stage 1 mine made 321bhp with there map and I must say it totally transformed the car and I would recommend them there not cheap though, and if you ever plan on going 2+ then you will have to pay twice, I know APR are doing a deal for people running revo if they...
  17. tom.b

Whose the youngest /oldest Cupra driver on here ?

Got my cupra at 21 paid 1600 insurance 4 years no claims £1500 exess lol, had a d22 nissian nivara before that so bit of a change lol the Nissan was worse on fuel though £110 for 300 miles and that was when fuel was £1 a lt lol
  18. tom.b

Cam belt, water pump and a few other bits.....

Cheers for the replys everyone, well I was really pleased with the service and they did a cracking job so all good :) seems it was about right all round and looking at the breakdown of costs seems about right.
  19. tom.b

Cam belt, water pump and a few other bits.....

Well took the leon in yesterday for a few bits (2007 cupra 28k) Had a full service with carbon pollen filter, no air filter (ITG fitted) cam belt and water pump kit, new cam follower for the fuel pump and they replaced a retaining clip on my drivers door lock as it had fell off. All came...
  20. tom.b

Smoke and pressure test? Anyone had any experience?

just read the Thread mate, I have the same noise been like it for 10k no loss of power and its not got any worse, sorry I carnt be help! But I hope you get it sorted
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.