Search results

1. 2011 Ibiza 1.4 tsi fr - advice

Yea just like any car I guess all got issues just depends who they happen to, just that the car I'm going from is a tdi pd bora ARL which has been nothing but trouble and don't want to get another trouble car
  2. 2011 Ibiza 1.4 tsi fr - advice

Yea it's the 150bhp and it's got service history but that's all I know, so is the oil consumption the main problem ?
  3. 2011 Ibiza 1.4 tsi fr - advice

Hi I'm going to look at a 2010 seat ibiza 1.4 TSI FR DSG on Saturday, are there any problems with these engines, I've never had any experience with them, only had tdi pd, should I look out for anything, it's done 55k. The car looks tidy and I have researched about common faults but haven't found...
  4. Seat Ibiza fr hissing noise through heater ? Help plz

Yea that's the type of noise and I thought it might be my air con but only just been regassed.
  5. Seat Ibiza fr hissing noise through heater ? Help plz

Well there are no fault codes in any of the systems on the car, did a code read using vagcom and nothing. Has anyone got any ideas what the fault could be.
  6. Seat Ibiza fr hissing noise through heater ? Help plz

Yea hopefully will see if there are any codes in it. Thanks
  7. Seat Ibiza fr hissing noise through heater ? Help plz

Hi I've got a seat Ibiza tdi fr on a 05 plate and recently I've been getting a hissing noise through the heater vents and it gets even louder when in recirculation. I had the aircon regarded about a month ago. Does any one know what this could be and when I turn the climate control off I get a...
  8. Ibiza FR Tdi gearbox knocking

Yea it is more noticeable from cold will let it progress a little see what happens .
  9. Ibiza FR Tdi gearbox knocking

Yea will keep eye on it . Thanks
  10. Ibiza FR Tdi gearbox knocking

Yea it's drives all right so will prob just leave if for a bit, just need to start doing things to it now, don't know where to start.
  11. Ibiza FR Tdi gearbox knocking

Right ok will have a look and listen Thanks for info
  12. Ibiza FR Tdi gearbox knocking

Hi I've got a Ibiza tdi fr 2005 and I have recently heared a knocking coming from under the car where the gearbox is when on idle. When I put my foot on the clutch pedal the knocking seems to go. Has any body got any ideas plz
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.