Search results

1. adambolus

Wanted: Leon Mk3 Spare wheel + foam insert and jack

Hi all, I am after a Spare wheel and the foam insert and jack and bar for a seat leon estate. My car only has full size spare tyre (With no alloy) and a puncture kit. Have a baby on the way so would much prefer a spare to use as an emergency to get me out of trouble rather than being...
  2. adambolus

Reverse camera not working?

I would have normally said the same, but it was strange how when car was in reverse I accidentally leant on the dsg gear selector pushing it sideways and the screen came back to full brightness and view. Hence I think the issue is gear selector end
  3. adambolus

Here you can see my issues with my screen. Had to turn the brightness and contrast fully up just to see anything. Read about the gear microswitch sometimes failing on alot of VW cars and there is a fix part. 5q0-713-128-a It's basically an external microswitch released by VW so you don't have...
  4. adambolus

Did you ever get this fixed? Mine has started doing it, was intermittent and now permanent, Read it could be something to do with the gear selector microswitch?
  5. adambolus

Ripley/Derby/Mansfield help?

just a bump up, anyone able to help on this? Need it doing with the darker nights coming soon thanks
  6. adambolus

ST Panoramic Roof leaking (drains clear)

Sounds like you did well finding a company to fix it, What was the name of the company, just on the odd chance that i run into this problem in the future i can take it to somewhere that clearly knows what they are doing! Im in Nottinghamshire so happy to drive to take it somewhere good
  7. adambolus

Leon Cupra Rear passenger foot mats

Hey all, Bought my Cupra last year and it only came with the front passenger floor mats, So on the hunt for some ideally matching rear mats for passengers, as tired of the carpet getting filthy and muddied up. Has anyone got any lying about? or changing all their mats as the fronts are...
  8. adambolus

Wales, Aberaeron anyone local?

So I'm on holiday in Wales for the week. Friday to Friday. Staying near Aberaeron. Any good driving roads I must check out before I leave that are closeish ?
  9. adambolus

Looking to buy a cupra ST 4drive

i went from a mapped B7 passat estate to the 2018 (68) Cupra 4drive ST. Best choice i made! Comfortable on long trips, fits the dogs in, managed to fit a tow bar for the small camping trailer. I drive 13 miles to work and average around 33MPG, but obviously drops fast when booting it. Think...
  10. adambolus

C103407 suspension level control sensor. After lowering

Hey all, Start off, car is lowered on coilovers not huge amount but enough to be causing occasional issue around headlights. When cornering hard or a large bump getting the warning icon on dash and headlights drop. Scanned the car with OBDeleven and it's throwing the error code C103407 left...
  11. adambolus

OBD eleven Android diagnostics tool. Boxed and great condition.

Interested in this, but new to Seats and the use of OBDeleven, I know this will scan fault codes and do some changes, but would this for example allow me to re-set autoheadlight settings after lowering the car? Set the rear electric handbrake into service mode to change brakes? re-set the...
  12. adambolus

Cold causing radio issues

I assume your replying to the touchscreen randomly changing and selecting its own things and not the Poor/lack of DAB signla when cold?
  13. adambolus

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today's fun was recovering with a hangover from Saturday night friends drinking and decided to give the cupra dog mobile a quick wash and then ended up cleaning the wife's I20N behind. 1 car wash always seems to end in 2 cars to do! Also stuck the roof bars on ready for long weekend away in...
  14. adambolus

Cold causing radio issues

Morning all, This short cold spell seems to be causing an issue with my radio signal. Getting the less responsive touch which is a common issue but it works enough, but my issue seems to be around completely losing all DAB signal. Then after 5 minutes when the car has warmed abit it all of...
  15. adambolus

Ripley/Derby/Mansfield help?

Anyone in the area of Ripley/derby/mansfield? Need some VCDS help to sort a couple small niggles on my 2018 Cupra 300 ST Been lowered so need the Headlights re-setting/levelling on the auto height modules, Also will be changing my 4drive haldex fluid soon and i believe this needs to be reset...
  16. adambolus

New leon cupra owner

The launch control i found sometimes to be a pain to get right, but basically needs to be in cupra mode, esp turned off aswell, gearbox in sport not manual mode Stop foot on brake, press accelerator and i think it will settle around 3.5-4.5k revs and then let go of brake. I ended up searching...
  17. adambolus

White Ibiza cupra in Ripley

Anyone on here? Seen you a few times recently. White Ibiza cupra, lowered, maxton rear spoiler, sounds nice and looks spot on I'm in a white Leon cupra ST 300
  18. adambolus

DSG gear selection lights not working

So what I thought would be a nightmare of a job turned out to be a quick easy job! Managed to find a guide on here after quite abit of searching, must have been my wording 😅 https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/removing-interior-trim-a-simple-how-to-for-the-facelift-leon.456918/ So must...
  19. adambolus

DSG gear selection lights not working

Morning all, Quick one, while the Mrs was driving last night she noticed and pointed out to me that the DSG gear selector lights panel is not illuminated. Has anyone had this issue? I Will be checking the fuses later but wouldnt think just this item would have its own fuse. So i will need...
  20. adambolus

New leon cupra owner

Welcome to the club, Very clean looking motor, great cars all round for speed, fun and practicallity. I have a 68 White Leon 300 ST also :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise