Search results

1. Trigg

Revo Stage 2 on Leon Cupra R - early review

I've heard that a fmic is not necessary for stage 2...is this true?
  2. Trigg

First VAG COM Log LCR - Go easy please

Runnin 200 g/s at mo and that's with new badger 5 tip and BMC CDA filter. Am changing to a Jeyex cone filter, heat shield and cold air feed soon tho as been proven to give even greate flow over CDA, which in fact turns out to be quite restricred
  3. Trigg

First VAG COM Log LCR - Go easy please

Your theory of g/s x 1.5 is bang on for my bhp ;)
  4. Trigg

cruise control stalk for a seat leon cupra r mk1

Hi, I would like to getcruise control fitted to my Leon cupra r too. So it's £149 +VAT...and what's this later genuine switch that's £44.46 +VAT?
  5. Trigg

what spring forge DV 008

Sweet :) Does it come with yellow spring aswel? Flashing keyring lol. Is it better than the 007? I've ordered forge coldside relocation kit and the new badger-5 3"/80mm TIP
  6. Trigg

what spring forge DV 008

Does the 008 come with the springs and clips? I've just ordered one.
  7. Trigg

Oil light flashing several times and beeping noise!

Bloody ell it sounds like you've spent a bit lol. Mines only got Revo stage 1 remap, Magnex cat back exhaust and BMC CDA induction. Only had the car about 4 months. Plan is to get forge TIP, 007 DV and prob cold side relocation. Will prob leave it at that after that. Yh I'll give the prongs a...
  8. Trigg

So there might just be some **** built up around the conection? Yh the tank has the sensor built in to the side of it.....what mods have you done to get yours to 320bhp mate? Good job :) mines a pathetic 250bhp lol!
  9. Trigg

I've just experienced this exact problem this morning on the way to work. Red light flashing whole driving and 3 loud bleeps are heard. Temp is always fine, stays bang in middle, and I've just checked my coolant level now and it's on max, completely fine...so maybe it's just a dodgy sensor, I...
  10. Trigg

Cupra R floor matts

Yh that's the Ali plate mine has, with an embossed "R" looks good actually. And Aaron,keep on the look out mate, I just found them by chance browsing on a Sunday afternoon lol
  11. Trigg

Cupra R floor matts

Ok Aaron cheers mate, I'll look into the arm rest. Yh I struck gold, found a mint original pair today on eBay, red chequered :) should be here wed/thur :) Only thing is the metal plate that's been put on the drivers mate. Suppose it stops wear but can prob take off if I want. Will try and upload...
  12. Trigg

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Haha ****in ell of coarse Liam...duurrrrr lol! How are ya mate? Can't believe your engine blew mate. Any chance of restoring it? I'm getting forge 007 and cold side relocation for mine next!! :)
  13. Trigg

Whats Liams second name who lives in mountsorrel mark?
  14. Trigg

Hi Mark, thanks for that :) when is the next meet? Liam...hmm whats his second name? Ive seen another grey LCR like mine floating about and a white K1 a few times too.
  15. Trigg

Hey lads hope your all ok? Im interested in this meet, is it just a get together? where abouts in loughborough is it being held? I live in Mountsorrel. cheers ;)
  16. Trigg

Cupra R floor matts

So the center srm rest you can get from your local main dealer?
  17. Trigg

Cupra R floor matts

Aaronipswitch...where did you get the centre arm rest from? I heard you could these on. Would be a nice touch.
  18. Trigg

Cupra R floor matts

Yh after the ones in your pic. I might try my local seat dealer in leicester then. Brought all new badges 3xR and 1xCupra badge from them about a month ago
  19. Trigg

Cupra R floor matts

Hi everyone. Was just wondering if anyone knows where you can pick up a set of original cupra R floor mats. Thank you
  20. Trigg

Where to buy Badger-5 3" Tip??

Hi all, was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm looking at getting a badger-5 3" tip for my LCR, but don't know where to look or order it from? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise