Search results

1. Rorza

7.58 Lap record.

Not sure if anyone cares but news on the grapevine is the megane trophy 275 has set a ring time of 7m.44.28s, still waiting for confirmation. I thought the cupra time was quick lol at what point do these fwd cars go too silly. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  2. Rorza

7.58 Lap record.

I hope so I'm still a Leon fan, but now I have a 265 I'm a renault fan boy lol. Well done to the Leon engineers though, first fwd under 8. A few french renault members say they're going for 7.45 but I'm not sure how true this is. Intrigued to see what the cupra r is like though. Sent from my...
  3. Rorza

7.58 Lap record.

?? Akrapovic are known as one of the best exhaust fabricators Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  4. Rorza

Cleaning Seat Leon Mk2 Do's & Don'ts

Bilt hamber autoclay or adk clay cloth with water just make sure you decontaminate your paint with iron X first Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk now Free
  5. Rorza

Cleaning Seat Leon Mk2 Do's & Don'ts

Dashboard - ATM i am really liking meguiars super shine protectant Shampoo - hubikote hubiwash ( doesnt strip waxes or sealants and is super slik) Glass - gtechniq c1 for longer lasting or g6 for regular cleaning) Wheel - iron x or wax tec fall off, for new tyre finish with swissvax pneu...
  6. Rorza

What did you and your MK2 do today?

My phone was ringing off the hook as I'm selling up only put an advert up last night. Megane 265 cup is the replacement very soon Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Rorza

Gearbox failed

My gearbox blew on me i paid around £1300 but that included a Sachs clutch new battery driveshaft and a second hand gearbox around 400 i think to give you a comparison of some sorts Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Rorza

244 additive

+1 i also use millers ecomax every tank don't notice any difference but its just for peace of mind Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Rorza

Silly question i suppose if they all had 500+bhp they all should with correct handling mods as well Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Rorza

Went to prodrive kenilworth for a drive in a Nissan gtr for(dream car), now if only my numbers could come up on the lottery. Also to all those ex scooby, evo, r32+33 owners do any of them come close to the r35's acceleration and handling? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Rorza

Climate Control prelift to facelift unit

So how much are all 3 panels or is it cheaper to get them sprayEdna nice piano black Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Rorza

Dash Removal

When you take the stereo out make sure you undo the two torx screw that are hidden underneath the heaters Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Rorza

Climate Control prelift to facelift unit

Isn't the f/l panel a different shade of silver though? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Rorza

Newbie from nuneaton

Did you at m6 roundabout? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Rorza

Frost restoration is where i got mine as everywhere was sold out Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Rorza

Who's is this from Wheel Mania?

Search on Google work emotion wheels, id like a set Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  17. Rorza

Triple R BTCC Splitter - Who has it yet?

Very low, are they xenons or aftermarket projectors? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  18. Rorza

A nice black 56 plate fr tdi stage 2 would do you nicely ;) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  19. Rorza

Civic type s maybe? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Rorza

Big scrap over his car i think 5 interested now all of whom just need to sell up Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.