Search results

1. watchboy

Fitting facelift tail lights

Then does that means for the SC, the new part nos is the same as the pro-facelift too?
  2. watchboy

Fitting facelift tail lights

Can anyone confirm if the facelift rear lights fits the pro-facelift 5 doors version too? Thanks.
  3. watchboy

Petrol Usage

Btw i don't think that when the fuel bulb lights up, there is 8 liters reserve. Cos if so, for my car I can easily do about another 400+km! Lol!
  4. watchboy

Petrol Usage

Ok the first time I filled up my tank, I did not notice the liters but the guy at the petrol kiosk did it all by himself. I just paid the price. I did not even bother or notice how much went in but all I knew it was 45 liters stated in the prospectus. So I was clicking kilometers and was...
  5. watchboy

2nd service cost

When was the last service and at how many miles? And what type of oil did you change? 5W30? 5w40? Either of them should last you at least 6500 miles or so. 7k miles is not a lot and even though SEAT said it should be service either the next mileage comes first or a year has passed after your...
  6. watchboy

Petrol Usage

The MK5 has a 45 + 8 (reserve) liters tank. So I guessed when you filled up the vent button was pressed.
  7. watchboy

Hill hold option

Is yours DSG, Nissia?
  8. watchboy

Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Hi the 3 jet can be adjusted I am sure, with a pin to push each hole up or down. As for the fan jet, here is the part nos: 5M0955985C9B9. It works for every IBIZA MK5. Hope this helps. It can be adjusted too, but they will go to the top too a little. :P
  9. watchboy

Petrol Usage

Also ask the work shop to check on the air filter, if it is dirty and dusty, then more fuel will be burnt to give you the same performance. And also send it for a check up in your next service or soon, if there is any air leakage. Ask them to check also, very unlikely to be the cause, the...
  10. watchboy

hid replacement

If you intend to get, I highly recommend you to get the Philips HID KIT. It comes with 4 years factory warranty for both the bulbs and ballasts. But the main thing is they yield better color. More naturally.
  11. watchboy

hid replacement

Canbus. Otherwise you need 2 relays kits if you are using non-canbus kit.
  12. watchboy

problem with key

Probably you're right. I'm still waiting for the key repairman from outside store for his reply. Come to the worse maybe I'll just order another second key to attach it along with telecontrol by a key ring.
  13. watchboy

Queen's Cupra - My build thread

Wow!!!! Gamaei!!!! :P Awesome!!!
  14. watchboy

Will these MTEC bulbs fit?

I spent alot on different so called HID bulbs and also normal color but claimed 100% bulbs by Philips. But to my disappointment, they are almost the same, meaning when it rains or pitch dark, they do not give much light needed for driving in my humble opinion. I know someone mention that in UK...
  15. watchboy

problem with key

I have exactly the same problem and the part just snapped. SEAT Greece, I have yet to ask though, I think they do not cover broken key. Mine is just 15 months old and with 26000km. It broke 3 weeks ago when I just reached a Greek island on the first day of my vacation! I was almost stranded...
  16. watchboy

Number Plate SMDs

Is the part number 3D0943021A? Can anyone confirmed? I'll appreciate very much. Thank you.
  17. watchboy

Number Plate SMDs

Hi can you please tell me what is the part number of the housing of your licence plate light? Cos a friend of mine has a CUPRA here in Greece and it is NOT with a festoon bulb but with a W5W bulb instead. Thank you.
  18. watchboy

New Ibiza TDI MPG!!

Cool! but when you mentioned max speed, which means? The top speed of the car or the road limit? --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yt4j2y
  19. watchboy

I managed to adjust the spray via the T10 star screw. However, I tried adjusting either high or low, both occasions they sprayed over the roof! Wtf right? Anyone face the same problems??? Thanks for any advice. --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dby5zh
  20. watchboy

Got mine today and installed myself. Took less than 2 mins and without tools, just bare hands! Lol! But after I tried it, they shoot a little too high so that there were sprinkles on the car roof and side doors. Now how to adjust the jet??? Via the star screw??? --- I am here...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise