1. pr0xy

orange cupra r

My mates
  2. pr0xy

My 1.9TDi Leon Mods

got link for the grille please ? :)
  3. pr0xy

Braking Issue

When the pedal goes firm it stays firm however it needs alot of pressure/foot pressing in order for them to work and brake
  4. pr0xy

Braking Issue

Hi DEAN0, it's normal driving around type braking
  5. pr0xy

Braking Issue

Morning ! Just wanted to ask for a little help if possible please The issue that is being experienced is that the breaks seems to be airy so you need to press them almost half way down to actually feel them working but they still feel very airy sort of like a trampoline kind of thing and...
  6. pr0xy

Metallic Track Grey Washing Tips/Guide

Hi, I'm looking for some help with cleaning my car as I never was good at it Was wondering if someone could suggest products (ex car shampoo, wax ecc) & items (ex which type of sponge/cloth) should I use please ? Sorry if I'm asking too much but any help is appreciated :) !
  7. pr0xy

After 19 months of issues it's good bye!

I feel you man ! It happened same to me after a year and a half goin in & out of their service garage got sick of it and now I'm replacing it with a brand new Mk2 Leon Should pick it up this week *cross fingers* These cars are good when the decide to work properly but when not, it's not worth...
  8. pr0xy

1.4TSI 125bhp

Seems pretty fair Car should be mine in the coming week :D Think it's the last Leon coming out of the showroom before the Mk3, it has some 60th Anniversary sticker at the back. All extras included excluding panoramic roof, not sure if it has to do with the anniversary thingy Colour is Track...
  9. pr0xy

1.4TSI 125bhp

I'm really not so concered about performance anymore as I already got really disapppointed with the oil consumption, so till it doesn't have any engine issues like that I'll be quite happy At first I was gonna get a Cupra R but financially wasn't gonna be a good move so I saw what options I had...
  10. pr0xy

1.4TSI 125bhp

great thanks for confirming ! can't wait for it to arrive :)
  11. pr0xy

1.4TSI 125bhp

Hi, Just wanted to ask is the 1.4tsi of the Leon like the Mk5 Ibiza one ? Asking only cause I know they have alot of oil burning/consumption issues which I had too with my Cupra Anyone had similar issues please cause I'll be getting one soon ? Thanks in advance guys
  12. pr0xy

Time for the Leon to be replaced...

do you have product code of those alloys please as they look awesome ? thanks
  13. pr0xy

Few pics of new to me LCR

do you have link for those mats please ? thanks in advance
  14. pr0xy

Standard Leon Cupra R Gear Knob

Does anyone have a picture of the Cupra R standard leon gear knob please ? I'm asking cause I compared he gear knob of a 1.2 leon and the Cupra R at the dealers & they both look same, think they took it off and did a normal one or am i wrong ?!?
  15. pr0xy

2.0 TSI engine problem

Was searching around and found this thread on the Scirocco forum and was wondering if the Cupra R suffers from the same issue please ? http://www.scirocconet.co.uk/forum/tsi-common-fault-potential-warranty-time-bomb-t12358.html Has anyone of you suffered from same in their Cupra R :confused:
  16. pr0xy

Rattling from underneath the car!

Apparently it's something common in these cars Do you have DSG too by any chance ? I got this rattling too from day one and when I went to the dealer telling them about the problem, his response was " you can always put your music on high volume so the rattling won't bother you "
  17. pr0xy

Couple of questions re Cupra R

So I'm close at buying a Cupra R finally but I just wanted to sure about some stuff and couldn't find a better place to ask :) First I wanted to know if there are any common & serious issues about this car. Like with my current Ibiza Cupra 2010 I have the famous high oil consumption problem...
  18. pr0xy

Cupra Oil Consumption

Ehh I'm still fighting with them about it Going to get legal now as I took the papers and car contract to a lawyer to see what my rights are as they're trying to make a joke out of me
  19. pr0xy

Turbo Squeaking ?

not exactly no but similiar didn't take a video of it before it got fixed =/ should have done that sorry
  20. pr0xy

Turbo Squeaking ?

just got back my car today apparently they had to change the intercooler pipe now it's all fine apart from oil burning which case is still going
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.