Search results

1. Rokerlad

Test driving a Seat Leon Cupra 280 DSG 5-door tomorrow..

Did you put the DSG in 'S' mode or just run it in 'D' . Big difference in driving experience.
  2. Rokerlad

Cupra vs Megane vs New Type-R

That Civic looks hideous. Looks like they are trying to attract the Impreza / Evo fans .
  3. Rokerlad

Bye Bye 280

Lol ... ok mate :lol:
  4. Rokerlad

Update: blown turbo Cupra 280 repaired and failed again

How is Tesco fuel awful?
  5. Rokerlad

Update: blown turbo Cupra 280 repaired and failed again

That's bad mate....I feel your pain. I know some of the earlier Cupra's suffered from turbo blade failure...as did a batch of Golf R's . Perhaps this is what happened here?
  6. Rokerlad

Be Warned!

Probably not a selfish ****.....more likely a fat hairdresser . I feel your pain buddy.
  7. Rokerlad

Are people happy with their Cupra ?

My Cupra is my first DSG car. Can't ever see myself going back to a manual now as I'm a lazy ******* and the DSG is rather good, although I've heard the manual box in the Cupra is a good'un.
  8. Rokerlad

Cupra 280 oil leak

I had my Mk1 Cupra R serviced at my local SEAT dealer and they didn't screw the sump plug in properly which resulted in me dumping all down my street and all over my driveway. Also had a FIAT coupe years ago which leaked oil after a service....it was overspill from a sloppy refill.
  9. Rokerlad

Are people happy with their Cupra ?

Love mine, especially when it ghosts past a Mk7 GTI . There are a few things I'd like to improve but you buy a Cupra for performance surely ?
  10. Rokerlad

Cupra Alloy Refurb

Fair enough. Powder coating diamond cut alloy's is a brave move.
  11. Rokerlad

Cupra Alloy Refurb

Why would you want to powder coat a diamond cut alloy?
  12. Rokerlad

Cupra Alloy Refurb

If I wanted my wheels power coated I could get this done for £50 . The Cupra wheels need a little more lovin' .
  13. Rokerlad

Cupra Alloy Refurb

Just been quoted £170 for a refurb on a curbed diamond cut 19" Cupra alloy at my local BMW body shop. Am I being ripped?
  14. Rokerlad

Mk2 vs Mk3 differences

Mk3 looks better externally ( especially in 3 door trim ) and is miles better internally for me. Night and day different. Modern v old .
  15. Rokerlad

Features activated

How much did this dude charge you for that out of interest. I am Boldon Colliery also.
  16. Rokerlad

Convenience Pack - No auto wipers!!

I have to kick start mine if I come out to my car on a morning and the windscreen is already wet.
  17. Rokerlad

Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

Asda 95 in mine also for the last couple of months as it's mega cheap and I live next to the worlds biggest Asda. No complaints from me . Will give it a few tanks of V-Power when I can get to a Shell over Chrimbo.
  18. Rokerlad

Cupra 280 DSG Gearbox warning message

Not sure what your beef is. Take your car in and get it sorted. No miles were put on my car when it was in for the fix so nothing to worry about there with mechanics ragging your car. It's a pain in the arse to be without your car for a day but take it on the chin.
  19. Rokerlad

Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

More like it :lol:
  20. Rokerlad

Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

I'm still puzzled why you bought a Cupra to drive it at 40 mpg . You have a bike for your fun and yet you try to get 40 mpg in a 280 bhp hot hatch. Bizarre !
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.