Search results

1. Rear Bumper Tow Point Cover

Anyone point me in the direction of where i can find a tow point cover for the rear bumper? Cars 2008 TFSI FR Candy White :) Thanks in advance :)
  2. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Hi Kenny, The links are there above and start with ww w. but i cant post them as links and have to remove the ww w. as i dont have enough posts on the forum yet(i suppose this is to stop spamming or links to dodgy sites). If you copy them into your browse and add w w w. at the start they...
  3. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Bit more searching found this great link to remove door cards- seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=167381&highlight=door+card seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410469 Hopefully this sorts you out?
  4. 2007 leon 2.0 tdi door lock removal

Id also like to know this. Came across a 'how-to' before and it was a simple enough job. Cant for the life of me find it again. My drivers door locks with central locking fob but doesnt unlock and its highly frustrating having to use the key every time! Took the door panel off to try see the...
  5. What you need to install an aftermarket stereo in Mk2 Leon

Do you still have this head unit? Great piece of kit and easy to install but only problem is the boot up logo can be changed to SEAT but the menu page only has vw/skoda to chose from did you find any way around this RobDon or anyone else?
  6. Annoying Rattle/Vibration in Engine Bay

Hi, I had a similar problem and it definitely sounded serious!! Anyhow, after pulling over i realised i'd just been down a dirt track where there were loads of small stones which seemed to be rattling in the undertray. A bit of zoom and heavy breaking seemed to sort it out. Could be a million...
  7. Connecting iPhone 4 to combined USB/aux-in port (CUP).

Any more info on this one?? what was the outcome? Techguy : QUOTE - Are you using separate USB cable and AUX cable? I don't think that will work, or maybe it will but you won't be able to get media info on the stereo or control the iPhone with it. The cable i have has a standard apple...
  8. Connecting iPhone 4 to combined USB/aux-in port (CUP).

So i can be pretty much sure that its my cable.....shame cos i thought i'd got an ebay bargain!!! another one for the junk drawer then...... Just so people know - The cheap ebay cable i bought is not compatible with any ipod/iphone (i have a few old ones and tried out friends ones...
  9. Connecting iPhone 4 to combined USB/aux-in port (CUP).

I tried a cable i bought off of eBay a few weeks back- The usb charges the iphone - Via USB The jack allows audio output - Via AUX BUT - when i plug both of these in it shows as media not recognised. Actually as soon as the USB is plugged in the message is displayed Is it possible to have...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.