Search results

1. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

After looking for what felt like forever i finally found replacement for the ibiza another ibiza :P all be it newer with nearly twice the power
  2. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

Us spec indicators Bought a set of proxies and got my wheels fitted just need more lows and spacers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

Fresh from the Powdercoaters in Dark Rota Bronze Ram air kit seems to drive my maf mad so its had to come off =[
  4. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

Not updated this in a good while Lowered 45mm or so, rhinolip splitter and plastidiped the badges/front grill also fitted a ramair kit and seatsport brace also bought some vrs spiders to tidy up over winter, they're in decent nick but last owner rattled them so its just a case of...
  5. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

so filter proved far too big and wouldnt fit anywhere realistic in the bay without relocating the battery, so going down the decent panel filter route in the meantime tinted my rear lights
  6. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

in the last 2 months we went on a road trip over to dusseldorf total mileage Toilet stop in Belguim new shoes and been meaning to do this for a while (honda s2000 air filter) just need pipework and smaller engine cover ordering
  7. Krash

6l, 6n, 6k... HELP!

Mk4 will be 6L, if in doubt look at the vin number it's the 1st two number/letter, as for coilovers AP ones are very good Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  8. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

Ended up paying £26 from the local stealers then £157 to get them fitted and tracking done, but what a difference steering feels so much better Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  9. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

freshly serviced and air-con re-gas, few things came up in the check up, rear brakes binding, corrosion on the front disks and both front wishbone bushings have split but not bad enough to knock yet car had been stood for a month so after a spirited drive the brakes are back to normal, but...
  10. Krash

What do you all do for a job

Instore Baker/Relief LCV Driver at Greggs The Bakers
  11. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

sorted =] Matt@ Premier Paintworx has done a spot on job also fitted a 6000k 35w slim hid kit with h7r bulbs which seem to work not been flashed once yet since fitting them
  12. Krash

Bera's Ibiza MK4 - 1.2 XF - Portugal!

Stunning, one of the best mk4s iv seen for a while Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  13. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

So drove over to Hatfield to pic up my replacement door for the pretty decent price of £50 came with the side moulding even though seller said it wouldnt :S so i now have a spare one
  14. Krash

Booked, cadwell park 13th April :)

if id seen this thread earlier id have poped over and got some pics :/ vred's look to be holding up nicely as well
  15. Krash

Krash's 1.4 Sportrider

so before going to the lake district i treated her to a much needed detail which left her looking like this then while i was away this happened when i got caught in the heat of the moment and failed to check my blind spot while overtaking a lorry and collided with a zafira :/ but...
  16. Krash

Mk4 Ibiza 1.4 now rolling on Touareg 17s

A lot of none Cupra owners fit Cupra bushes with noticeable improvement over standard might be worth talking to sere's Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  17. Krash

**TRACKDAY 2** Jays Tribu Ibiza Cupra TSI 211bhp.

Just spectating, I live about 10min drive away away so of the suns out and f1s not on often take a trip out Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  18. Krash

**TRACKDAY 2** Jays Tribu Ibiza Cupra TSI 211bhp.

saw this a cadwell a few weeks back, tribu colour looks great
  19. Krash

Mk4 Ibiza 1.4 now rolling on Touareg 17s

good so far love reading the non cupra/fr threads as all they seem to be about is POWER *Clackson voice* oh and i have a 1.4 too
  20. Krash

Syko's Mk4 Ibiza 1.4 16v..

looks great is that ap's all the way down ?