Search results

1. Rodie121

My Leon MK2 TFSI has to go, passat r36 to replace

Hi thanks for you kind word. I do miss it, I have dectane rear lights, they aren't the same as the facelift ones it's plug and play but the fog is on the wrong side, so when you reverse the fog comes on and the reverse light comes on when you turn on the fog, they facelift boy has a different...
  2. Rodie121

Fair enough, bet you love your cupra r though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Rodie121

Out of Intrest, how did you find your bmw 1 series in comparison to the Passat, similar engine etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Rodie121

Not the best shots but there you go bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Rodie121

Yes :) and very happy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Rodie121

Nice one thanks for all your info on the car, the mpg figures sound pretty much the same as my Leon too so that's a good thank, and tax is more doable when you do a direct debit I guess, I'll but some photos up once I collect it
  7. Rodie121

Haha, I do like to look of the cc but the 3.6 versions looks no different to a 2.0tdi so I went for the r36 as they are so rare it's also a salone so weight wise it's most likely the same, Take it you had a cc 3.6 :) I have to admit I'm not looking forward to the mpg and tax prices Sent...
  8. Rodie121

Sadly the leon is going i feel i have done all i can do and dont want to keep throwing money at it so now a deposit has been put down on a passat r36 :) cant wait to pick it up!
  9. Rodie121

Dicision time....

It's a lush looking car, just waiting for one to pop up now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Rodie121

Dicision time....

think im going to a r36 passat now anyway
  11. Rodie121

Exeos types available?

also you need to do a readers ride
  12. Rodie121

Exeos types available?

Wish it told you spec too haha
  13. Rodie121

Exeos types available?

Has to be estate mate, where did you find the info for them being registered? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Rodie121

Exeos types available?

Anyone ever seen a tsi exeo with xenons ? Ever better the led drl xenons ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Rodie121

Dicision time....

Any more help would be appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Rodie121

Dicision time....

Thanks for reply I really want a petrol I wouldn't ever get a diesel I think it's a case of waiting for one to turn up, I also saw that exeo but the miles are too high for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Rodie121

Dicision time....

Hi all So I've owned my Leon for over two years and made it my pride and joy, I have carried out so much work, time and money on it but now I think it may be time for a change. I'm looking at getting an exeo estate tsi - a very rare car. The main question is do I keep my Leon with all the...
  18. Rodie121

Exeos types available?

Thanks for your reply, can't wait to get mine haha just need to wait for the right one to come up :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Rodie121

Steady on mate, I had I full respray on boot bumper side skirts spoiler diffuser and others bits so that was all it I don't know what it would be separately I'm also including price for buying all the bits. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Rodie121

Exeos types available?

Ah crap really wanted a dsg one :( how do you find the exeo? Ride? handling? Has your suffered from carbon build up too? I have a Leon tfsi running 330bhp I want the exeo to be lively but I don't know if it will ever compare Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members