Search results

1. CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

Oh dear, reading this has me concerned. Ordered a VZ2 petrol in May 2022 (no options) for a March 23 delivery. The dealer stated last month that my build week was Week 7 (now) and an email this morning also confirmed this, but not that they had commenced the build. My existing car is due to be...
  2. Installing Fan washers

I bought direct from Listers (forum sponsor). Genuine parts and roughly the same price as eBay. If you give them a call, they are very helpful.
  3. Coming/leaving home function has stopped working

Silly question. Have you moved the switch away from the AUTO position? I know you said they come on at night, but if you have them set to the normal headlight position I am fairly sure they turn on and off with ignition (I might be wrong though).
  4. PADS STUCK TO REAR DISCS

So weird, mine did the exact same thing over the Christmas period. Hadn’t moved for 4 days and a horrible clunk as I drove away. Thankfully doesn’t seem to have caused the damage you experienced but have to agree seems like the pads have changed.
  5. POLL: Rear window de-mister button and heated mirrors

Maybe I am a little confused, but I thought the mirrors were only heated if the rear demister is operated and the mirror switch is set accordingly? Not used it in my new car, but I’m sure this is what happened on my pre-fl FR.
  6. IMG Warrington - more great service

Had four cars from IMG, latest being the copra. Every time their service is second to none and they have been very helpful with warranty work. Like others have said, can’t match a family run business as they know they can’t afford to lose customers with poor after sales service.
  7. Facelift or pre facelift

I would agree, definitely facelift. The lights are better, faster and larger media system, and in my case better screwed together interior (no bleeping rattles or squeaks!).
  8. Discounted Compact Dashcam

Looks ideal for my purposes, so I ordered a black one. Code worked fine and as they offered PayPal I have their backup if anything goes dodgy. Seem like a legit company though, so not expecting any issues. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:
  9. Door ding protection options

Ouch, that hurts. Hope you caught the 4r$e who did it?
  10. Carista App

On my Copra, there is an option to auto fold mirrors on lock (before any mods) if this what you meant?
  11. Help

Collected my magnetic grey Copra yesterday. Was a bit concerned beforehand as I hadn’t seen one in the flesh, only an Ibiza in the showroom, and thought I’d made a mistake when I was waiting for it to be built. When I saw it I knew I’d made the right choice, even though it was raining the colour...
  12. Leon Leasing

Try fleetprices.co.uk or synergy automotive. Synergy usually have some good last minute deals. Personally used fp twice with no issues and the sales team are usually quick with queries.
  13. Updating Navigation software issue

As far as I am aware, the cards on eBay will only work if they are brand new and come with an activation code. The ones sold as just a card will throw up an error (I know as I have tried) unless, I am guessing, you have paid for mapcare as previously mentioned. You need the AT card to try it...
  14. Is this a speed camera?

Thanks, guess I will have to take care as I work in St.Helens and use that road occasionally.
  15. Is this a speed camera?

They look like Vector cameras to me and are mainly used to monitor congestion or traffic infringements. They do use ANPR technology though. Can I ask what road they are on please?
  16. Stop/Start advice

I hate the :censored: thing. I also switch it off soon as get in on my DSG FR. Sometimes though it decides to switch itself back on if I press the button too soon. Annoying!
  17. Parking sensors/front assist playing up.

Yeah, my front sensors do the same. Usually when I'm in traffic but not close to the car in front. I thought maybe the sensors on the car in front were somehow 'confusing' it :shrug: I have a 14 plate FR.
  18. Time for new tyres! FR184

I replaced my Bridgestone's with PS4's (225/40Y18) and love them. The car feels more planted especially in the wet. I can't say that the ride suffered, and they also appear quieter. Wise choice I reckon ;)
  19. Dealer rudeness

That's outrageous, take your deposit back and make a complaint like others have said. If that is how they are treating you now, imagine what would happen if something went wrong or you needed warranty work doing :blink: Some dealerships really need to wake up and realise where their money comes...
  20. Scratched my car :(

Ouchies! I would get another quote if you're unsure. Try 'The Dent Man' near St.Helens hospital. I have found his work to be really good and also a fair price.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.