Search results

1. Jonesy

SCN flyer

You are all more than welcome ;)
  2. Jonesy

Horrific accident Lamborghini race car crash

Bl00dy Hell, the fire makes it so much worse!
  3. Jonesy

170,000 coming up! What...

Forgot the water pump, that was changed after about a year under warranty :redface: as for taking care of it, I just drive it how it was meant to be driven ;)
  4. Jonesy

Facelift Mk1 Cupra had 1 CV joint replaced, blew coolant hose on M4 - no damage :D 1 new battery Exhaust clip welded several times and hen just the usual bulbs, brakes tyres etc Oh and slightly faded :redface: Other than that all in all best car I've ever had! Just wondered what...
  5. Jonesy

she's a 52'er and still goes like stink :cartman:
  6. Jonesy

will fail first :blink: Service due so could ask the guy to check in advance of catastrophe :whistle: Cam belt is every 60k yes?
  7. Jonesy

scratched by neighbours cat

or should we say..."saucer of milk for table 9" :runaway:
  8. Jonesy

Steering wheel wobble and knocking from front passenger side?

Yep was a knackered CV Joint, water got in, no grease and worn bearings. The Banana is back!!!! :D
  9. Jonesy

Steering wheel wobble and knocking from front passenger side?

as te title, would this be systoms of a knackered CV joint? The knocking occurs when turning right. :(
  10. Jonesy

Nice Xmas Banner!

can we not have a sparkly tree :D
  11. Jonesy

Mercedes buys Brawn GP

now there's a shocker!!! Clicky Clicky
  12. Jonesy

Armistice Banner

Nice banner :D Shhhhhhhhhh
  13. Jonesy

Toyota leave F1

8 years with no win, biggest budget - Think someone twigged...:whistle: How long before Renault go then?
  14. Jonesy

Urgent help needed please re ALARMS

Anyone....need to get to work tomorrow 35 mile drive so I guess the push bike is out :cry:
  15. Jonesy

Urgent help needed please re ALARMS

and yes I have searched... Here we go, car running fine this morning, parked up went back unlocked with remote got in. Went to start and the alarms went off, all lights acting weird on the dash almost like the battery was flat. Alarms still going off so in my panic disconnected the...
  16. Jonesy

Air Con warm, and yes it's been recharged!

Yep ;) No difference though :(
  17. Jonesy

Silly question but.... do I need to know anything special about diconnecting the battey for 15 mins :redface:
  18. Jonesy

same here revs drop as you turn it on (compressor), will take fl@ppers advice to someone who knows what they are doing :rolleyes: I'm one HOT Banyana :blink:
  19. Jonesy

no it seems to stay the same
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.