Search results

1. FR TDi Owners, ever use Millers Additive?

Another +1 here. I always use it, mainly because i use supermarket fuel. But the difference is noticeable between having a shot or 2 in the tank and not. MPG is always higher when using it
  2. Leon fr cr+ diesel

And when you say they are real actual figures, how have you worked them out?? Would have thought the trip computer would be fairly accurate
  3. Seat Leon - Very Weird Braking Problem

First experience.....Wet road, bus cuts corner, slam breaks on...abs kicks in........ twitchy arse!
  4. Leon fr cr+ diesel

Well due to fuel prices and various reward systems i use supermarket fuel. (going on the trip computer) When i use millers i will regularly get over 50mpg on my commute (25miles each way mainly b roads) without it i see around 45mpg. The car doesn't feel any more powerful but the engine seems to...
  5. Leon fr cr+ diesel

Im not being funny, but 40+ mpg is still good for a car that is 170bhp. I too claim back my company fuel. Ive worked it out that it costs roughly 14p per mile to drive so you should be covered for your costs... Ive just hit 20k (car regestered may 11) and on the average trip readout i always...
  6. Leon FR, lumber support

It will get better....first month or so in mine was a little un-comfy\ achy after a longer trip. I put it down to the change from soft suspension to hard. Now its fine
  7. 18" wheels upgrade and insurance.

Insurance will keep going up and up until they stop the claim culture. Its too easy to get hit and claim whiplash. Then they pay out £5k in compensation when there is clearly **** all wrong with the claimant and every body else suffers. We're turning into America, everyone wants to sue everyone...
  8. looking to lower my leon help?

Its not specifically "Launch Control"...its to stop the engine over-revving.....it will knacker your clutch eventually!
  9. Saw this special edition Copa Fr at dealer today

If you go on the car configuration you can now order the car with the body kit, exhuasts etc
  10. Anyone know the part number of the FR gear knob?

I quite like the one i have...http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/06/article-1263915-08DAC1F2000005DC-30_224x230.jpg Cant see why they switched it
  11. viezu map

Many Thanks for the info, will be in touch in due course (when i've got the funds) :D
  12. Changed my sidelights and DRL on 2012 Leon FR+ to LEDs and no errors :)

Good stuff....keep an eye on the mtec bulbs though mate....i bought some gas charged xenon ones for my DRL's....The driver side blew after about 3 days and was smoking etc when i pulled it out....got a replacement set and the same thing happened with the offside so i sent em back and bought LED...
  13. viezu map

Hi, are you able to map the CR170 Tdi engine? If so could you give me a quote?!
  14. LED Sidelight FL Leon

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-LED-CANBUS-501-SIDELIGHT-PARKING-BULBS-XENON-WHITE-/350372863126?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5193d99c96#ht_1733wt_1344
  15. LED Sidelight FL Leon

Ive just got these and had no problems...have had one error come up, but flicking the lights to off then back to auto seems to clear it. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1156-382-PY21W-XENON-WHITE-CANBUS-27-LED-BULBS-DRL-/350509672680?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item519c0128e8#ht_2136wt_1344
  16. Using iPod with Media System 2.2

Search for a seller called delux_item. They sell a cable for BMW for 8 50 and it works perfectly....had it for over a year with 0 problems
  17. FR 170TDi - how do you use the gears?

Off the top of my head i would say just shy of 2k
  18. Knocking Noise

Are you sure its the drivers side?....Might sound silly but it could be the passenger seatbelt knocking against the pillar? Have noticed this on mine
  19. Speed Blue Leon FR+ CR 170 - stereo to come

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350509672680?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2136wt_1344 They work with no probs
  20. Speed Blue Leon FR+ CR 170 - stereo to come

That's the downside of the new FR+...they removed the logo's from the seat's and the gear knob! - Don't really understand why, i thought they looked good!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.