Search results

1. OVNIWCE

Installing LCR 3" DP

subframe removal, either take ball joints off, or remove wishbones from subframe and push wheels out, 4 bolts for steering rack, both droplinks, and undo the 4 subframe bolts, mine had a 25mm front arb on that caught on the steering rack on drivers side, so may need to undo drivers side arb...
  2. OVNIWCE

Installing LCR 3" DP

I just dropped the frame, easyer to remove/install, its what your comfy with doing isnt it.
  3. OVNIWCE

MOT failed on lambda

If the fault is a high lambda reading, with a high O2 reading but with normal CO and HC readings, the most common cause is post combustion air leaks. A small exhaust system air leak will leak air into the exhaust before any blows can be detected. Only a small volume of clean air introduced into...
  4. OVNIWCE

Turbo back exhaust.

Even 3 inch isnt needed, the remus system on vxr is 2.75 and shows great gains on an unmapped car. 2.75 is probs best size system cat back i.e blueflame/miltek. But no real power loss running a 2.5 inch really i.e piper or scorpion.
  5. OVNIWCE

LCR Has Had A Bad Day ! ! !

It needs a new lambda sensor? has it been properly diagnosed or just read a fault code and decided to replace the part.
  6. OVNIWCE

Mr_Dave's Ovni Yellow LCR

stockport area dude, you local?
  7. OVNIWCE

Mr_Dave's Ovni Yellow LCR

Hows the leon dave? Not seen any updates or pics for a while.
  8. OVNIWCE

The benefits of changing your fuel filter 20vt

Kwik fit wont change fuel filters on petrol engines, or do any fuel tank/line work so cant have been them.
  9. OVNIWCE

Oil sump drain plug

30nm as said mate. I use mine twice then replace.
  10. OVNIWCE

Lcr owners with Weitec Hicon GT coilovers

Trial and error mare, i fitted some weitec's to a mates lcr and it settled very low so just wound them up a bit. Compared to my coilovers which are on the lowest they will go on the rear, the weitec's are diffrent, on the bottom they would be undriveable. Try on passenger side doing half - full...
  11. OVNIWCE

Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

Yea im shifiting my piper now, need it for work again gona see if i can get a 3 inch cat back with a large silencer :) Geting a 2.75 inch sillencer may be hard alot of custom ones are 2.5 or 3 inch what ive seen.
  12. OVNIWCE

standard map on lcr and boost spiking at 25psi. help

Mines s1 and it peaks 22-23, holds 18 ish and tails off to 16 redline, sounds like it could be s1, ecu wouldent be too happy doing that on a standard map.
  13. OVNIWCE

Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

Looks cool man, whats it like with the non res pipe on?
  14. OVNIWCE

Scorpion decat?

Should still do it, mine did, flamed too! I think its all down to the map on it weather it pops or not.
  15. OVNIWCE

Scorpion decat?

Yea it does mate with the decat there wild, not for someone who wants a queit exhaust, its almost exactly like a remus on the vxr's.
  16. OVNIWCE

Decat!

Try ringing pipewerx see if they will do the decat section on its own.
  17. OVNIWCE

Popping?

I have flames and pops, had a few flames when people have followed me, and pops on most changes, think it must be a piper thing lol, im now running a 3 inch dp and 200 cell cat. Think alot of time its down to the map, mine has done double bangs on changes etc.
  18. OVNIWCE

Scorpion decat?

Ive jus took my scorpion decat off my piper and it sounded awesome, heres some vids... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1VmV7YndNY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-_HeKZ-24&feature=related here it is with cats on.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1p27SdABnY&feature=related
  19. OVNIWCE

LCR great missfire mystery - help needed

You checked coil pack loom? There prone to cracking up.
  20. OVNIWCE

milltek 3'' gaskets

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-INCH-EXHAUST-CAT-DECAT-GASKET-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-/130576928781?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e66fdd00d