Search results

1. turbomick

Air-con delete

Sorted it thanks
  2. turbomick

Air-con delete

Hi. Has any body done this mode and could shed some light on belt needed ect
  3. turbomick

P1297 help please people

Thanks mate am also looking my self
  4. turbomick

P1297 help please people

I tryed another second hand one still same. How do you check how much psi the dv holds
  5. turbomick

P1297 help please people

Hi guys. Little problem with my Leon cupra. I have a hiss / whine when turbo kicks in I've pressuresed the piping up to 30psi and it all holds for 5 mins. So no leaks but still getting the code and noise when I boot it Any help appreciated thanks
  6. turbomick

Single din coversion to Double din with mods

Wer did u get the plastic elbow mate
  7. turbomick

Longer to start

I've already change that. Think I've found the problem. Micro switch in door not working so when I open door it's not priming the fuel so if I prime it on key twice it fires straight away
  8. turbomick

Longer to start

No faults code and no no smoke at all mate
  9. turbomick

Longer to start

It's only the first start after that it's fine but I'll try start with fuel filter tomoz then battery and see how it goes. Cheers bud
  10. turbomick

Longer to start

Hey up guys not posted for a while. But cart seem to figure out my problem Some times not all the times the mk1 one cupra. Will take about 10 seconds to fire up instead of like 2. I've pluged vagcom in but no codes Thanks for any info in advance
  11. turbomick

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

Cheers mate ive been getting the code on vagcom for pressure drop between turbo and throttle body so gonna try this as it says it could be faulty n249
  12. turbomick

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

Hi mate so to do the n211 and n249 by pass but keep the sai pump I just go from inlet to dv then t in to dv to the pipe you blocked. Leave every thing pluged in and no faults should pop on vag com
  13. turbomick

possible best mod eveeeer

I've order Octavia ones so if they same size I'll give them ago they coming today
  14. turbomick

So is it mk1 Octavia ones with spoiler
  15. turbomick

So Fabia ones are long enought ?
  16. turbomick

Cheers mate but some saying Fabia struts don't open far enought Cart see why we need the ball pins we got Leon's lol
  17. turbomick

Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Just the stuts or the ball pins and bumpers mate
  18. turbomick

So can any one confurm the parts need for a 06 one guys
  19. turbomick

Flushing the boot

Has any body flushed the boot taking the handle out. Any pics? Did you weld a plate or fill. Any info and pictures please guys
  20. turbomick

Burning smell with Sachs upgraded clutch??

The smell you get for 500 miles is the oil burning off cause it won't fit right. Yeh it will burn it off and not smell after so many miles but your plate will have a shine and not last as long
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise