Search results

1. stage 2 on leon cupra is it worth it

No meaning once I get my cat back and a custom remap what would it's power be like against a standard leon cupra r bam bam. Plus if I got turbo back exhaust I'd lose my cat but I need that for mot don't I plus where and what do u do about your co2 sensors that go into the cat
  2. stage 2 on leon cupra is it worth it

Hi looking at trying to get my leon cupra 1.8t to stage two or as close as possible I have a forge 007p dump valve fitted Forge uprate tip Uprated side mount intercooler with better air flow (fog light removed vents up into inner arch and air scooping into intercooler) Pipercross panel...
  3. is this mean to rust? (stainless exhaust) pic

Stainless steel still contains iron and ironing is what rusts. The higher the grade stainless the less iron content present so in other words yes stainless will and can still rust unless of the highest grade which even miltec don't use.
  4. now moved to this section from the mk4 ibiza

Yer sorry auq engine it is yes and that n249 bypass is it worth doing and what does it do or how do u do it
  5. now moved to this section from the mk4 ibiza

Hay all mk1 leon owners I have now moved my attension to this part of this forum I owned a mk4 ibiza cupra tdi stage1 had to get rid after the engine completely died on me lol and was going to cost 3.5k to fix so sadly said bye bye I now owe a mk1 leon 1.8t cupra on a 52plate in red...
  6. turbo blown advise for repair

Some people will say its on it way but my cupra OK the turbo has blown made that whisle sound for 3.5 years and 80000 miles so I wouldnt go worrying
  7. turbo blown advise for repair

Yep its gone now :( I will miss her but am hopeing to find a nice seat Ibiza cupra mk3 next
  8. turbo blown advise for repair

Na the inplella is gone the turbo was in two half's the egr valve has metel deadbury in also the air filter has peices in its made one hell of a mess
  9. turbo blown advise for repair

Well after stripping turbo and finding out the turbo has blown its self into two pieces and finding that the spindle and impeller has gone all the way through the engine I have decided to let the car go as spheres and repaires because I haven't got the time or money to repair it
  10. Aiming for the Masses - Uzi's 305BHP Mk4 Ibiza Cupra TDi (MODs & Pictures on 1st post

What is the bhp of this car fully stage 3 tuned with your ported head and 2.0l pistons
  11. turbo blown advise for repair

Where would be the best place to get a hybrid turbo with spending the earth but also being good quilty hybrid
  12. turbo blown advise for repair

Would my car still run with a hybrid turbo due to my Car is at work and I'll be fixing it my slef so I would need to drive it somewhere to get mapped plus do u know anywhere that u can get a reliable hybrid turbo from
  13. turbo blown advise for repair

OK all well as it says my turbo had given up on my seat Ibiza cupra TDI 2007 at 60k was rempaed by jabba sport at 30k Basicly what I wanted to know is where would the best place be to buy a replament turbo.. I have found one at dsrkside deveoplemnts for £700 which is not a bad price...
  14. Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Your painting skills are a.much loved thing lol I like the way everything has to be painted hahaha. God I do love reading this build through. With your gear box leak could you not get someone to weld it to stop the leak?? Keep up the grate work
  15. my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

Too.much yellow if u did that yout contrast of blue.and.yellow is looking about write at the mo polished or gloss blacj would be best
  16. This seems like a great idea!

A conE filter will be as just affective as a stock.filter at stock.levels The only disadvantage a cone filter has is.heat soak. But someone said a cone will be restictive that is wrong a.cone.filter actually has a bigger serface area than a standerd filter
  17. W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

Well am.sure it wont be long with the Leon to out run that :)
  18. W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

Well your leon looks like its getting on its way to be on par with it. I have tl say the Leon is looking really nice and progress is coming along very well. May I ask what was the best 1/4 mile time you achived in the ibiza
  19. W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

So this is the ibizas replacment :)
  20. Induction kit choice?

Custom kit with Jr cone filter fitted to the end sounda awsum :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.