1. moggytom

35mm drop with 18/8j ?

im test fittng mine 2moro before i get tyres next week
  2. moggytom

35mm drop with 18/8j ?

we need piks asap of them on the car when they goin on
  3. moggytom

35mm drop with 18/8j ?

im getting these 2moro but only 17x7.5 so should fit no probs, them 3dsm look amazing, not to keen on that much stretch tho
  4. moggytom

1.2 TSI Economy

I get Bout 45 - 50 driving at 60 on motorway lol
  5. moggytom

will et 38 fit

That's great thanks for that :) excited to get them now Its these that I'm getting
  6. moggytom

will et 38 fit

Just won some alloys on eBay and should have checked before but will et 38 fit on my Ibiza Thanks Tom
  7. moggytom

Facelift front lights

im still waiting to for after market ones lol
  8. moggytom

Facelift front lights

i agree with biker there modified standard lights
  9. moggytom

17s tyre size

whats correct 17inch tyre size ?, just got some to change up from my 16 inch but not sure what tyre size to get thanks tom
  10. moggytom

LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

Love the y spoke alloys !
  11. moggytom

I know I've heard a few videos of custom exhaust on Audi-sport :) I can't wait for a diseal again lol miss my old tdi
  12. moggytom

Wish I could lol ! I need a 5 door with baba due in 3 weeks
  13. moggytom

im looking at replacing my Ibiza for an a4 3.0tdi let us know how it is :) looks so much better than your Ibiza haha
  14. moggytom

Nitryx tuning

I'm Spartacus ! Haha Main think I like was the friendly service and goin outa his way to help me out
  15. moggytom

Nitryx tuning

I loved the fact I could get mine tweaked afte every lil mod ;)
  16. moggytom

Nitryx tuning

I cant recommend them enough haha, fitted clocks to my old car and a map and I know were il be goin for a map when I change my car ! totally custom map to what you want
  17. moggytom

cupra tdi clocks on ibiza tdi sport? is it possible?

Sorry buddy they went, bondiblu best bet really, not sure how much he comes on here buy check out his site for his email address, http://nytrixtuning.co.uk/
  18. moggytom

Had car less than a month, caught speeding

I got caught doin 56 in a 30 and got away with a section 59, was in a Morris minor like haha so he was surprised I got that fast
  19. moggytom

3 18" and 1 17"

Not a Leon but on my Ibiza ive been driving since dec with one 17 inch wheel and 3 16 inch rolling radiois is apparently only slightly out but had no probs from police
  20. moggytom

Why??!!

that is sick !!!! .... seriously whoever bought the one that's sold must be blind lol, vw sorta front inti ? lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.