Search results

1. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

Hello, sorry for my late. the part number is 1j5 980 846 c. ;)
  2. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

hello everyone, sorry for my late. new pics with order from the oldest to newest last winter snow: damage from a ice part lost from the car before me during a highway trip: a little bit cold: remap day, here in autogrill: at restaurant with my wife...
  3. 17's on an LCR?

Hello my friend, sorry if i bother you again, can you confirm that your brembo GT kit as 1A4.6007A?? my dealer isn't sure and i don't want to order the wrong one.. thanks..
  4. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

thanks mate, your interiors too are fantastic, especially the black parts from the cupra r.:)
  5. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

are you referring to rear interior audi a3/4 vanity light? if yes, it wasn't too hard to install, here you are the complete guide i followed: http://www.fullcustom.es/guias/instalacion-plafon-central-audi-a4a3-leds-ambiente-seat-leontoledo yeah i think so, it's very useful.;)
  6. MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

great mod!! where could i find something like this? are they homemade by you??
  7. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

They are The home link from a golf v. They open The gates of my home.you can code 3 different gate or garages. ;)
  8. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

thanks!! the hardest part has been the rns-e installation..:rolleyes:
  9. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

thanks, it's the part of my mods that i prefer!!:)
  10. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

weel about the engine, maybe right next week i'll go for a chip mod.. who knows..:D:D but i've 128000 km so far, i'd like not to destroy my clutch..:rofl:
  11. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

are there some dimensions difference between cupra r version and normal ones? if someone confirm me that the are of the same dimensions and the difference are only in the material used i can calm down.. please help..
  12. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

help.. i'm really worried..:cry:
  13. LCR wishbone rebushing guide

hello everyone. please help me. i've a doubt. I've a Leon FR TDI 150hp, so i know that i have the pressed wishbones, so i'd need the powerflex bushes cod. PFF85-410. Two weeks ago my tyreseller mounted the powerflex bushes, he don't know what exact code, he said he asked for the...
  14. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

hello evryone, last week my tyreseller installed the powerflex Rear Bush for the Front Wishbone: i have some doubt, do you think they are fitted in the right way?? i saw some pics that showed they are fitted upside down.. what do you think?? thanks for your help..
  15. 17's on an LCR?

sorry for my late, i've been sick this days.. very good pic, many thanks, so i can go for the brembo kit for sure!! i'll let you know when i'll do the upgrade.:D thanks again!!;)
  16. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

thanks guys,;) about the lowering, i'd love to do it, but unfortunately i can't..:( in the part of the city where i live, the streets are really in bad conditions, and furthermore they add a new speed bump every day, so often i scratch my frontal lower cuprar spoiler even with standard...
  17. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

Noone likes my car??:( :(
  18. M206'S Seat Leon FR L.E. Monza TDI 150 cv

Hi to all, I'm Italian, finally after near 7 years i'm going to present you my car.:) Seat leon FR Limited Edition Monza TDI 150cv;) the most important mods are: tacho full fis sport edition from a golf 4 (first in italy to get this mod):love: audi RNS-E fully connected with the FIS...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.