Search results

1. bananaskin

Possibly returning to SEAT. Boc advice

Why are people so against private sales if they have FSH
  2. bananaskin

Been reading through forum and see a lot about new engines What are the likely hood of me buying one on 50k for example and seeing that happen?
  3. bananaskin

Yeah have looked at them Just prefer looks of boc Interior is naff on vxrs I thought .
  4. bananaskin

Bit too much out my budget. I'm stretching to 8.5k absolute max
  5. bananaskin

Haven't posted for 3 years when I had a 1.4 mk4 se Had a 2007 fiesta St since then and am now selling it. I've thought of A3 s line 2008+ Sciroccos 1 series And recently seen bocanegras. Really like the idea of these. Gotta find one for a test drive or go out in one incase I don't...
  6. bananaskin

My MK4 Seat Ibiza SE 1.4 :)

Up for sale http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-ibiza-14-se-blue-full-mot-excellent-condition/1018043797 Contact me on 07815600941 or email [email protected] Thanks
  7. bananaskin

Coming up for sale very shortly
  8. bananaskin

Car won't start after washing...

haha so what was wrong with it!
  9. bananaskin

Removing Back Wiper

sellotaped mine :D
  10. bananaskin

Sorry i missed you mate! Debadging the front grill is as simple as taking to two pins out the top of the grill. Then pop out the front grill. Then the chrome S is held in strongly with clips. I was gonna put an exhaust on, but have decided against it at the moment for re-sale value...
  11. bananaskin

Seat ibiza mk4 in grey, lots of pictures :D

Also could be interested in the valance
  12. bananaskin

Seat ibiza mk4 in grey, lots of pictures :D

How easy was it to fit the splitter?
  13. bananaskin

euro lights

I replaced the fog with a clear and had a red led bulb in it. Not the best photo
  14. bananaskin

Quite amusing

Mine does this too. And after it stops the airbag off light goes out. ?
  15. bananaskin

yeah the ibiza had never had a 'proper' clean. Felt rough on the roof before it was clayed. I think someone washed it with a broom at one point!
  16. bananaskin

ha well the plan is tomorrow to polish again and protect the paint and then do tyre shine etc but the weathers looking bad :/
  17. bananaskin

It is :) Got rid of loads of scratches and scuffs.
  18. bananaskin

Had the car cleaned excessivley, clayed and first major step of polishing done this weekend thanks to my girlfriends step-dad. Wheels cleaned to high heaven, polished then waxed. Well happy with the result!
  19. bananaskin

Ibiza Tail light options?

Id like to tint my normal rear lights all red but not confident enough to do it.
  20. bananaskin

looking for decals

i had Lickmyring version on for a short while.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members