Search results

1. tonto

What did you and your MK2 do today?

yeah i wasnt fussing around with putting the oem springs back on. it is in a completely different league. the only thing im going to miss is the agressiveness of the Revo. but never mind, already spoken to them about mapping this one! :rofl:
  2. tonto

i sold up. so, if anyone wants to swap an tfsi cover for a ko3 Pflow kit, i need to recieve it before friday! lol. anyway, here is my upgrade quick spec ; 2012 Audi A4 Avant - S Line 3.0 Tdi V6 EVERY optional extra they had to offer RS4 19" wheels big enough for the...
  3. tonto

forge diverter valve.. thoughts?

time and money - dont waste either.
  4. tonto

FR TFSI remaps?

my FR, with good fuel and a neuspeed was running 212hp and 200ftlb (we all know its dyno lottery though, but i had the before and after on the same rollers, so looking for gain figures were accurate) after my revo stage one, i got 263hp and 300ftlb, so overall a VERY impressive gain. i plan...
  5. tonto

Seat leon Fr 07' K04 Project

This is amazing! I like this ALOT!
  6. tonto

Tyres

Michelin PS3. wont use anything else on bikes (bike equivalent) or cars if im honest.
  7. tonto

Turbo lag help

Soon to be faulty clutch too . . .
  8. tonto

droppin the oil?

search ebay for vag oil tool. what a genius idea for the tfsi folk!
  9. tonto

Need help urgent fuel pump cam follower!!!!

just undo the banjo bolt. i think over on the skoda forum there is a guide for this set up.
  10. tonto

droppin the oil?

serviced before sale is a simple oil and filter change. they wouldnt have changed anything else.
  11. tonto

engine fan

turn the AC off, does it stop? if not, you could have a faulty AC switch (on the HP line i think, cheap and easy enough to change) or a fan switch.
  12. tonto

Leon Cupra HPFP

Not sure if this is good or bad news... hopefully, you will stick around and find another!
  13. tonto

as far as im aware, the spliter has been designed to not be the lowest point of the vehicle...well, so they say. even when the car is lowered, there is still alot of clearance anyway.
  14. tonto

Car won't unlock

few weeks of getting my car the key battery went duff, and i couldnt unlock it properly. changed the battery, re programmed it, and its been perfect since. Glad its sorted and welcome to the site.
  15. tonto

Leon Cupra HPFP

id have had my fuel pump and follower out by now . . .
  16. tonto

Leon Cupra HPFP

17. tonto

Car won't unlock

try using the key, and not the fob. Also, go in via the boot and press the unlock button by the handbrake. does it work? could be worth changing the key battery and then going through the key program procedure. Its on here somewhere, and very simple to do.
  18. tonto

Leon Cupra HPFP

Jefferies is a Scooby specalist. Anything else enters that place it come out either blown up or ****ed. And then, even the scooby come out like crap most of the time. It used to be good, real good and had a cracking reputation...But then employed chimps who think its all about BHP, max figure...
  19. tonto

Little, yes. but there is nothing wrong with the OE speakers in the first place. good head unit, set up correctly there will be no issues. Unless you're a real anal SQ *****, correctly adjusted you wont notice a difference. Or have a set up which requires amping atleast.
  20. tonto

I stand by what i previously said. the correct set up in the front, is all you need. Also, dont forget set up, also includes the set up of the head unit settings too. i wouldnt want you to waste money on the rears when there is no need. unless you care about the people in the back. which...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.