Search results

1. Diesel de cat

Mine has a decat and passed yesterdayno problems :)
  2. pd 160 intake

I'm looking to sell my FR TDi in the next few days so I may have one available...
  3. Ring Trip Info

Yeah I heard about them changing dates often, I'll try not to book it too far in advance just in case! How come you're not going?
  4. Ring Trip Info

So I've decided to skip my usual F1 trip this year and go on a Ring trip with a few mates for a few days in the summer. Really not fussed about racing so just gonna go over for 2-3 days and get 8-10 laps under my belt, see what it's like as a passenger and for the whole Ring experience in...
  5. cruise control fitting

Not on mine either... although I do want it fitting.
  6. Insurance Help!!!

Elephant and Admiral are sister companies. Last time I checked with them, they have the same policies and Elephant did an internal price beat for me :)
  7. Warm, dry roads...

So today was 17.5 degrees most of the day in sunny North Lincolnshire and it was SO nice to have grip in 1st and 2nd gear! I've not really driven on a dry road since october / november time last year and it feels so good to be able to put the 300 lb/ft of dirty torque down <3 Anyone else had...
  8. Remap Problems

For anyone reading this after some info, it was a sticky turbo vain causing my limp mode at speed. Took it to a different garage for a scan and it came up with "charge pressure control positive deviation" as a fault code, basically overboosting. Checked the actuator and it was tight-ish, did...
  9. Mileage on your ibiza's?

2008/08 FR TDi 30,001
  10. Remap Problems

Thanks for the info, just checked out BriSkoda and it seems to have a lot more info on this... now all I need to do is find out how to lube it! This is interesting... Q: "For someone that has possible VNT sticky vanes what is the best advise on how to drive with it whilst you don;t have funds...
  11. Remap Problems

@ OP, did you ever get any where with this? I've got my 4 year cambelt / major service due next month so going to get this looked at at the same time, just wondered if i could give them any hints to what might be causing the limp mode issue.
  12. powerflow

Here's a little sample with a warm engine, still need to get a moving video taken but the roads are too dangerous for it at the moment. >> CLICK ME <<
  13. powerflow

I have a full powerflow system on my FR TDi with de-cat and I love it! Lifetime warranty and I got my old complete system back so none of that was used. I'll try and find a vid of it for you.
  14. Remap Problems

I get this too on my fr TDi. 110mph limp mode but it had a diagnostic done and last time seat told me nothing was wrong so I may go somewhere else for one.
  15. Is this is a good cost for a 'major' service?

I meant in conjunction with a major service too
  16. Is this is a good cost for a 'major' service?

I've been in the same boat, checking prices etc as mine is 4 years old now. Its only done 29k, do you think changing the cambelt/pump this year is necessary? If so I'll just bite the £550 bullet next month! It's an 08 FR TDi btw
  17. TDi sport exhaust

Had a cat and silencer on my standard 08 FR TDI also. Aftermarket is the way to go, I had mine done 2 days ago and pretty pleased with it! Clicky for vid Edit: Before anyone comments, the car was warmed up before I did this :)
  18. Another Fuel/MPG Thread... 1.9TDi FR What Are You Getting Now?

I get roughly 450 from a tank at £60 so 225ish from your comparison. 16 mile round trip usually with frequent blasts. Sometimes I just can't be bothered though so go slow. Also I was driving back from Leeds last week and did 60mph for the 62 miles home. The computer was indicating 78.8mpg...
  19. Kandy white ibiza FR

I'm not on ccuk but how much are you asking for the brakes and wheels?
  20. Good Price?

Sounds pretty expensive to me! I paid £150 for my map just over a year ago from a place in Bradford, dead happy with it ever since!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.