Search results

1. Boosts but no power :/

Thanks for reply ill change this and see if i get any luck thanks again :)
  2. Boosts but no power :/

Hi all long time since i been on here still got my seat ibiza 1.8t mk3 its cupra r 180bhp standard but suppose to be remapped. The problem i have is boost gadge goes up to ten psi and feels sluggish if i take off actuator pipe to run full boost it goes to bout 20psi but still dont feel very...
  3. Boost pressure issues

Did u get it sorted?
  4. car is to the point of gonna sell if carrys on

I have read on here it could be actuator anyone know anything or had simular problem?
  5. car is to the point of gonna sell if carrys on

Hi guys and girls im in a big puzzled state my ibiza cupra r mk 3 1.8t thats the 99 to 02 has the wierdest boost issue so ive changed the n75 valve twice just to be sure its not that maf been changed map sensor changed too so the problem i had was i got the car remapped boost only pushing 10 psi...
  6. Viezu remaps on 1.8T LC/LCR?

Hi im having remap with them tomorrow as they have kindly said they will sot out the remap paramount performance gave me i can let u know tomorrow how i get on if u want?
  7. How many Ibiza Mk3 Cupra R

:) I got black cupra r on 2002 plate
  8. tcs and abs light on help please!

Abs sensor put on vag and will tell u wat wheel it is too tps sell these for bout £35
  9. fluttery noise from turbo??

Sounds like top pipe that goes from acuator to n75 valve check that matey ;-)
  10. Secondary air pump/injection

Secondary air pump only works when car is cold to lower emissions it does nothing once car warms up ;-)
  11. Where do you get your parts from

I use tps too
  12. Fmic

Mines the silver and black car one btw comes on blue or red ;-)
  13. Fmic

I got ebay one cost 229 but be prepared to cut away bumper and cut hoses to fit perfect otherwise speed hump will destroy the piping other then that well worth it car goes like stink now ;-)
  14. stutter on half throttle

Check map sensor and the sensor near the intercooler.. And it could be re circ valve sticking open mine had prob have u got boost gauge fitted if so is it losing pressure change coils and spark plugs too
  15. Forge TIP Fiting problem/help

This does have to be worst job ever I done mine last week took ages getting new one back on very fiddlie lol
  16. remapped bhp confused??

Ok thanks guys guess cars got something wrong if that power is wrong im going to take it to jabba sport to put on dyno or amd as might be happy dyno or something its def a ko3 turbo on it. Ill keep everyone updated with wats going on thanks for ur help once again :-)
  17. Boost Problem - please help

i thought if u have manual boost controller it by-passes the n75 valve well mine has :/
  18. remapped bhp confused??

seat ibiza cupra r is 180bhp standard its not the normal cupra 156bhp its the r mk3 only 100 made or something so cant be 175 after remap its def 204bhp got print out and got first dyno run at 178bhp im slightly confused now?? does mine have ko3s turbo already then and how would i find out ive...
  19. new ibiza.... few issues and questions

i jus serviced my car and put quantum long life 3 5-30 apparently this is wats recommended. :)
  20. remapped bhp confused??

hi people need little help i got my car remapped at paramount performance its had stage 1 tuning. got 204.4 bhp outta it. got print out and stuff recently i have decided to upgrade things to get more power im fitting fmic, forge tip, bov. is there anything else which would boost power only...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.